9.

Long chapter ahead

Taehyung's gaze fell upon the boy who was craddling a toddler in his arms to sleep.. jungkook felt eyes on him, he looked around and saw , a pair of brown eyes , who were once had the power to make him shy,,

staring at him longingly,, he can easily read the emotions in those eyes, longing,love regret and guilt,, however kook's eyes are same that tae  has saw the morning after his suicide attempt,, Blank...

Jungkook broke the eye contact and went away to tuck the baby in bed.. taehyung 's parents were in office,mrs. Kim told mr. Kim about jungkook,, he felt pity for the boy , now he understood the reason of jungkook's pain was there own son..

jungkook left the orphanage and headed towards his dorm . Taehyung was in dilemma whether he should approach him or not.

He followed jungkook to the exit of orphanage, he called his name, but jungkook behaved like taehyung didn't exist.he made a short run towards him and held his arm softly,,

jungkook turned towards him and jerked his hands away, taehyung felt hurt ,yet he knows he deserves it,, he deserve every punishment that younger would give him,, he wants the younger to slap him, beat him or even  kill him,

however he doesn't want to receive the look that jungkook gave him,, like his eyes are staring in taehyung's soul ,,eyes that speak how much of an evil taehyung is..

Th: b-bun ,, how are you ..

Jk: jungkook

Th: huhhh???

Jk: my name is jungkook. Do I know you .??

He again started walking towards the exit..

Th: jungkook please listen to me ,, just once give me a chance to explain..

Jk: you have a explanation to all the things you have done to me..??

he said in mocking tone.

Taehyung nodded and told him everything about how aeri lied to him and manipulated him and him being an idiot got trapped in her false story..

jungkook felt tears welling up in his eyes , his own cousin hate him to the point of destroying his life..

he chuckled a humour less laugh and looked dead in taehyung's eyes,,

Jk: what was my fault in it.. I loved you with all my heart,,I gave my every first to you,, you were my first' love, my first kiss, my first time..
What me and my baby did to deserve this fate..

What my love and care lacked, you could have straight away questioned me,, beat me , slapped me.. but you choose the cruelest way,, and broke my heart in million pieces so that no one can ever put them together,,not even me nor you... he wiped his tears and looked at taehyung who was standing with his head hanging low..

Th: jungkook please give me a chance to repent my sin. I want to make things right, please forgive me.. I am too late ,, i realised my love for you when you already left me..

Jk: ok.. he said with emotionless voice,,

Th: really,,

taehyung was shocked that jungkook will forgive him so easily. But youngers next words shook him to the core