Ramin Karimloo- Stay Beside Me

I skipped next to Ramin, holding his hand as I looked around the carnival excitedly

I skipped next to Ramin, holding his hand as I looked around the carnival excitedly. I was pulling him everywhere, practically interested by everything.

We were finally able to catch a carnival while in France and I'm on cloud 9. I watched the huge balloons come down the street one after another, as the rides behind us lit up the entire street. However, In all my excitement I let go of Ramin's hand. I had only realized after everything was done coming down the street. Everyone started to leave and ride all the rides.

My eyes searched for Ramin but couldn't see him anywhere. Everything was loud as well, not helping me as I searched. I was also practically getting pushed around by people. That's why I need Ramin, he's larger than I am no one would dare push him around. I covered my ears and backed up, away from the large crowd of people hoping to find a small corner to be able to take a breather in.

Eventually I did and kept my ears covered as I continued my search. However, I felt someone grab me and turn me around. "Y/N! Didn't I tell you to hold my hand at all times, and to stay beside me! When I say things like that it's to keep these things from happening!" He said, his voice wasn't angry just concerned. I hugged him tightly whispering sorry repeatedly. His eyes softened and he kissed my forehead hugging me tightly in response.

"Do you wanna ride the Ferris wheel? From what I see there's barely anyone on it, and it'll give us some space to breath." Ramin whispered in my ear after a moment. I nodded putting my sweater paw up to my face, and the other tightly holding onto his hand. I wouldn't dare make that mistake again. We went to the Ferris wheel and had a good rest of the day at the carnival.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading 🧡 I Hope you enjoyed!