♡Wedding Ring♡

I stood in the mirror as I brushed out my long brown hair with my purple brush, my mind begins to wonder.

I suddenly remembered the time me and my best friend made a promise that I'll never forget.
_______________________________________
Flash Back
They're ages are 19

I was sitting on the couch with my best friend Jade in-between my thighs on the floor, I came over to help her take out her box braids

"You know what Sarah, why are we both still fucking single" we both started to laugh like fucking hyenas

"I don't know Jade, guys just got bad taste I guess, I would totally ask you out if I was a guy" I joked but deep down inside...I wasn't.

"See now, if I'm still single by the age of 37, I'm just gonna go ahead and marry you so ion be fuckin lonely" she laughs

End of flashback
_______________________________________

Ever since then I couldn't stop thinking about it. When Jade turned 23 she met a guy and they hit it off really well, they've been going strong for 34 years, and I hated it.

I then came up with an idea, tomorrow's Thanksgiving, me and Jade are gonna be cooking together for our families like we always do, which made me fall in love with her for many years even harder than before.

I then got up from my vanity to lay in bed, tomorrow is gonna be a long bloody day after all...
______________________________________

Thanksgiving Dinner Table

I couldn't help but roll my eyes as I watched the man I despise most in this whole entire world, sitting across the long table filled with food and family, kiss the plump brown lips of my best friend, my childhood crush, my lover, my soulmate.

I watched as her beautiful long braids that goes to her knees flow when she turned around into the kitchen

I quickly took that as a opportunity to run and follow behind her

"Where are you going Mi Amor?" My Nana held my arm before I fully got up

"Oh, I'm just gonna go help Jade in the kitchen Nana, I don't want her to over work herself" what I said was half true, I did wanna help so she wouldn't overwork herself, but I also wanted to do what I have been planning to do...what i should have done along time ago.

I went into the kitchen where Jade was getting the pumpkin pie from out of the oven, her curves showing beautifully in her dress that hugged her waist oh so perfectly.

"Oh hey Sarah, do you mind getting everyone's drinks for me?"

"Of course" I smiled

"I think Tiá Lucy wanted some Pepsi, Cousin Audrey wanted some Wine and Tió Jefferson wanted Oj, Nana wanted water, and Momma Kita wanted some Hennessy"

I started getting everyone's drinks and getting it to them, until I realized Jade's boyfriend didn't ask for any..

I walked back to the kitchen

"Uh..Jade, what do Tyler usually drink?.."

She was on her tippy toes grabbing plates and bowls out of the cabinet

"Oh umm, a Monster drink" she giggles

I looked inside the fridge and scanned every drink until I reached the bottom with a drawer of Monster drinks in there.

I grabbed one while Jade went out the kitchen to take the pumpkin pie to the table, I quickly snapped it open and took food poisoning mixed with rat poisoning from out a ziploc bag that was stuffed in my back pocket, I poured it inside of the monster before taking it to him.

"Hey Tyler, I was gonna drink a Monster but I changed my mind, I don't really want it anymore and I don't want it to go to waste because of me"

"Oh, it's alright, I enjoy Monster drinks"

He seemed sweet, trying to make conversation...but I don't give a damn. This isn't what the fuck I came here for. I came here to end his fucking life.

I put a fake little smile on, nodding my head even though I wasn't listening to shit he was saying, god I just wished he'd shut up already and just fucking drink it.

Once everything was ready we all sat at the table, saying what we're all grateful for

Tiá Lucy started first

"I am so grateful for everything life has given me, especially Mi Amor" she started making out with Tió Jefferson

"Ew Alright alright" Cousin Adurey laughs

"I'm thankful for my familia, and Abuela and Abuelo's Marriage" we all started to laughing

"Speaking of Marriage" Tyler begin speaking as he looked up at Jade who was standing next to him as he sat in the chair, he pulled her by her waist, pulling her into his lap as she smiled

The whole table begin to "Awww" except me.

Abuela spoke up

"Y'all better invite to your wedding, or else this chancla gon be showing up" she joked as she started eating some sweet potatoes

Everyone laughed again and started eating, however I just starred at Tyler...waiting..for him to take a sip...

"Are you alright dear" Nana nugde my arm in concern. The whole table stopped eating and talking and looked up at me

"Oh, yeah, yeah! I'm ok Nana" I smiled nodding my head, I didn't wanna worry her, she's getting old now and we can easily lose her anyday now, but she's so strong and caring

Finally after about 30 minutes, he takes a sip.

Everything seemed fine for about another 15 minutes.
Until he was dead.
......

Now we all stand in the rain at this bitches funeral. Tears making their faces wet, the quietness was covered with the rain tapping against our umbrellas, and sobs. I smirked to myself as I thought inside my head..

'3 More Years Bestie. '