01. Now Boarding

8:00 a.m.

" LeeLee hurry up ! You know I have to make it to work as soon as I drop you off at the train station!"

"Coming mom!" I yelled as I slipped on my slip-on Uggs and grabbed my travel duffle bag from off my bed before heading downstairs.

-

My mom was super nervous about sending me away to Cali with my dad for the summer, but I mean..could you blame her?

A 19 year old female traveling alone for the first time on a train sounds scary, especially in the world we live in today but with my mom working long late night shifts at our local 7 eleven gas station, she didn't have time to bring me 3 hours away to her hometown of LA.

My dad couldn't come pick me up either. He's too busy trying to produce music for some of the biggest names in music history, which I guess is fine.. for now.

-

"You have everything babygirl, right? Your phone? Your Charger? Money-"

"Yes mom. I have everything" I said as I grabbed a water from out the fridge and an apple to snack on just in case I got hungry, then headed out to the car.

"Stay away from those little hoodlums while your out there too and NO house parties, you understand me?"

"No mom, I don't understand you" I joked as I got into the passenger seat.

"I'm serious LeeLee. No parties. They are full of young adults acting like they don't have no fucking sense and home training- and I don't want you apart of that!"

"Mom relax. I won't go to any parties.. plus I already know dad would have a fit if I tried to sneak out and go to one"

"Your right! That's one of the only things me and your father actually agree on. Now also remember to keep your phone on you at all times. You understand me?"

"Yes mom, I understand"

-

12:08 p.m.
The Train Station 📍

Arriving at the train station was stressful

Arriving at the train station was stressful. Nothing seemed to be labeled correctly and boarding times were off.

Nervous Lianna would miss her train, she nervously went up to a train station worker and showed them her ticket.

-

"Uhm hi- I'm not sure when the train to downtown Los Angeles will be boarding?"

"Oh ma'am, looks like there's a delay going on right now but your train should be boarding in about an hour or less "

"An hour?" Lianna repeated in shock. "Well thank you anyway.." she said as she went to go sit back down on a hard wooden bench located inside the middle of the station.