𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑲𝒀𝑳𝑰𝒀𝑨𝑯 𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑬

_____

"We should go ta' Kp kickback today" Kehlen snickered, making Kyli and Essynce scrunch their face up.

"Who is Kp?" Kyli questioned, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Bitch youn' know Kp with the pushed back ass hairline, he was in a grade higher than us." Kehlen explained, making Kyli frown.

"I still don't know why you talm' bout" She frowned, making her face palm herself.

"Girl his real name Nahmere Parker" Essynce rolled her eyes, causing Kyli to widen her eyes.

"Ohhhh, bitch they call him bucky. Where the fuck you Kp from" She mugged Kehlen, making Kehlen jerk her head back.

"Kp bucky sucky bitch it's the same damn thing" Kehlen kept her mug, as Essynce laughed.

"Why they call him bucky tho?" Essynce asked.

"Cause his eyes look like they finna pop out his fucking head" Kyli stated unlocking her phone, while Kehlen and Essynce erupted into laughter.

"Yall i really love my man" Kehlen giggled, covering her mouth, as Essynce glared at her.

"Which one?" She asked, taking a bite from her granola bar.

"Bitch it's only one, and his name is Zaysean." She stuck her tongue out, making Essynce giggle.

"Yall be so cute when yall ain't being toxic" Essynce stated, making Kehlen roll her eyes.

"That be him" She shrugged, making Essynce and Kyli give each other a look.

"Kyli it don't take that mufuckin' long to put them ugly ass boots on" Kyrin mugged her coming into the bathroom where she was