[26]edward,bella...embry?

Embry wakes up and turns around to look at me.
I smile lightly at him as he smiles back.
"You're beautiful." He whispered to me.
"Thank you but uhh.." I look at his bedside table to the clock.
"You're late for patrol." I say and laugh as I watch his eyes go wide and jump out of bed to the bathroom.

I sit up with the blanket barely covering my naked body.

He comes out the bathroom throwing on some shorts.
"I will see you later." He kisses me and then pull away running out the room.
Once he left I lay back and cover my face with my hands.
I groan out loud.
What am I doing?!.

Standing up I go and take a shower and then get dressed in some jeans and throw on embry shirt.

I decided to go home today and see the damage I have caused.

I jump out of embry window and speed through the forest.
I hunt and then make my way to the house.
I stop just outside of it.

I stand there for a second before the door opens and Emmett comes rushing out and scooping me up in a bear hug.
I laugh as I hug my big teddy bear of a brother back.
"I missed my little sister." He says putting me down and ruffling my hair making me push him.

"I missed you too but it's only been two weeks." I chuckle rolling my eyes.
"Too long and you need to change you smell like dog." He then turns and walk into the house with me following him.
I forgot about that.
I'm used to the smell now so I almost don't notice it.

I walk inside and make it to the main room.
"Your back now?." Rose asked standing up.
I sigh.
"You stink but I'm glad you're back." Alice said to me keeping her distance with jasper next to her.
I nod at that.
"Seems you changed while away." Jasper says looking at my choice of clothing.
"Oh I guess." I shrug.

Then suddenly I'm tackled into a hug.
I laugh as I see it's my sister.
"Gosh don't leave again I wanted to kill Edward." Ava says.
"Same." Liz said.

"So where is he?

"So where is he?." I asked looking around waiting for Edward to pop up.

"He's with Bella, he will be here soon." Alice answered.
I nod as I walk to Esme and Carlisle.
"I'm glad your okay it made me nervous with you over there and Alice couldn't see you." Esme pulls me into a loving hug.
I hug her back and just bask in her warmth of motherly love.
She's amazing.
We pull away as I look to Carlisle.

"I'm glad your home daughter." He smiles and I hug him next.

"Now that your back what's your decision?." Rose said as I sit down next to Ava and liz.
"I-I don't know yet." I look down at the floor.
"Do you love him?." Emmett asked and I shake my head.
But I could see it, I'm falling for him.
"You have a strong caring for him I can feel it." Jasper looks me in my eyes when I look up.
"Yes and I can't seem to stay away from him."

"You should." Rose crossed her arms and scoffed.
I know she wouldn't mind if embry wasn't a shifter.

I was about to say something when I hear voices.
Bella and Edward.
I stiffened up and Ava grabs my hand to help calm me.

They walk in the house and I can smell Bella.
Her scent sings to me.
I could feel Edward.
Being together so long it's like a connection.

They walk in and I look over at them.
"Mortica." She says looking at me.
I stand up letting go of Ava's hand and walking closer to them.

She smiles at me and I can't help but smile back as we hug each other

"Don't leave again." She whispers softly in my ear but everyone heard it anyway.

I pull away from our embrace and look to Edward.
He looks at me and I can see the love he has for me in his eyes but I can also see the hurt and anger.

I can't help but feel guilty about having sex with embry but at the same time I don't think I regret it.
I then snap my head up as Edward glares at me.
He walks closer to me.
"You slept with him?!." I step back.
"Why ask a question you already know the answer too." I say.

"Wait you slept with the mutt? What were you thinking?," rose stands up

"I was thinking that he cared about me and I care about him so sorry if that upsets you." I snap
"And stop calling him a mutt, he has a name." I glare at her.

"Of course he shows you a little affection and you have sex with him." Edward turns my attention back to him.

"Don't make it seem as if I'm some cheap whore." I hissed.

"I'm not saying it but maybe we shou-.."

"Stop this nonsense." Carlisle says getting between us.

"I'm sorry but yes I'm falling in love with him but is that really a crime?, I still love you and Bella, your my mates but he's also my...mate and I'm sorry that you hate that and I'm sorry that I went about this the wrong way but I want to be happy and he makes me happy. All you have done Edward is make me feel less and not able to speak how I feel, like with Bella I didn't want to be with her at first and I felt like you didn't take my feelings into consideration you just did what Edward wanted to and Bella I'm sorry but yes at first I was against us but I love you with my whole being but I love him too." I finished my speech.

Edward shakes his head.
"What are you saying?." He asked me.

"I want to be with you and Bella." I answer.

He nods.
"We can make this work we just need time and to talk this out." Bella says grabbing my hand and Edward's

"That's all I ask." I say.

Time skip

I was sitting on mine and Edward bed in our room with Bella next to me while Edward stood at the window.
"What do you want Mortica?." He asked after a while of us sitting in silence.
"I don't know exactly but I do know I want to be with you and Bella I want to get married to you two." I say and Bella grabs my hand.

"What about embry?." She asked me and I look at her.
"I think...I want to be with him." I let go of Bella's hand and stand up quickly.

"He's my third mate." I finished.
"Okay."
I look at Edward confused as he walks over to me.
"I don't like him and honestly I feel like life would be easier without him but if you say he's your third mate then I can't keep you from him and pushing you away you don't deserve that. I'm sorry Mortica." I frown as he grabs my hands.

"I love you and I should have been a better husband to you a better mate." He says.

I nod.
"I forgive you but I won't ever forget." He nods and leans down and kiss me.
I pull away and let go of his hands.
"I should go." I say.
"Stay home for a while with us we need the time." Edward says

"I would but I still need a little time to heal." I say

"Haven't you had enough time away?." He folds his arms.
I look down at the floor.
"I will stay." I say and walk over to the bed and lay next to Bella.
She wraps her arms around me and I smile as her warm embrace makes me feel warm.

Edward walks over and lay behind me.
I stiff up for a second before I relax.
How am I going to balance three mates who don't get along at all.