Stepbrother

Nyla's POV

My dad married a beautiful woman, in the beginning I was scarred that she'd be one of those cruel step mother but she's so nice.
And it feels so good to have a woman I can look up to with me.

You see it's always been my dad and I and as much as I love the man having a woman in our house feels great.

The only problem is Lana has a son.
Andrei

I'm supposed to look at him as a brother but I can't, he is just so hot and he's not even aware of it.

When we're at school he's keeps to himself you would think he's one of the 'losers' but no even the jocks there want to hang out with him.
The coach apparently wanted him in the football team since he's so fit but he declined.

Andrei doesn't talk much even at home , I thought it was because he wasn't happy with his mom marriage with dad but I would sometimes see him talking to dad without any animosity between them.

There's not much I know about him and maybe that's why I am so drawn to him.
Whenever he's near me I feel my core pulse.

I shouldn't, I know its bad but I want him so much.
Just once

That wouldn't hurt anyone right ?
After all it's not like he's really my brother.

"Andrei is so hot ! I would totally bang him" my friend say as we're eating in the cafeteria.
I scowl when the other girls around us agree "Nyla you should totally arrange something between Andrei and Skye" Skye looks at me with pleading eyes.

"He's very shy" I mumble making them groan "they're the freakiest" I narrow my eyes on Skye but smirk internally.

If only I had an occasion whatever it be I'd take it.

I join Andrei in his car after school , he's the one that drive us to school and back home "sorry I took so long" I murmurs "it's fine" his deep voice makes my inside all smushy but once again he doesn't seem to notice.

"Oh Nyla Andrei come in guys"
We look at each other and follow Lana

"Okay so tomorrow there will be guests coming and they are going to stay for the weekend and Max and I wanted to know which one of you would kindly give up his room"

"Uhm I'll do it" Andrei says and I turn to him "but where would you sleep ?"

"In your room ? It's big enough for the both of you" dad says and I intake a breath.
"Okay" I say looking down but internally I am screaming.

Andrei excuse himself and go to his room "don't worry too much about him Nyla he won't bother you" Lana says but I shake my head "oh no I know that I just don't want to make him unconditionally he doesn't seem to like me very much"

I shrug swallowing the little lump in my throat, Lana hug my side "Oh honey how can anyone dislike you , Andrei is just very reserved but trust if he doesn't like something he'll say it"

I nod at her word and leave her to go to my room.

The next day came quickly and before I realize it the guests are already coming in .

The night is spend peacefully and by the end of it I am charged with showing Andrei's room to our guests.
"Have a lovely night" I says closing the door on them.

I walk into my room and yelp when I see Andrei sitting on the bed
"Sorry I didn't want to scare you" I smile "oh no it's fine I'm just jumpy sometimes"

"So how do you want the sleeping arrangement to be ?" He ask and I shrug "I mean the bed is big" I try to say as normally as I can he nod and take off his shirt.