Author's Introduction

I am very proud of this work. Very proud. And very excited. I'm basically casting this entire thing with mostly public domain characters because I can. So don't be surprised if Sherlock Holmes or someone makes an appearance. Anyway though, I'm going to go ahead and say that this fiction will contain some violence, body horror (because... you know, Hyde exists), alcohol, and probably a bit of language. As far as sexual content goes, I'm probably going to be pretty light on that, and I'm definitely not going to show the act. If present, it will be in mention. Also, some very poor parenting tactics.

For several of the arcs, I take inspiration from both musicals and the original source material.

Somehow this has turned into a ridiculously long monster-hunting road trip story with a long number of arcs before we really get to the original stuff. This was meant to be super dark. I have no idea what just happened.

Actually, I must withdraw the above statement. In later arcs, this story gets.... well, I'll get you find out for yourself. This might just be me being pathetic, but I would recommend having a tissue or two. Or something to punch.

I am also very proud of the title of this story. Take a moment to marvel at its glory.

Alright, now that we're done marveling, let's go!

Also, I am putting a lot of care and intricacies into my writing for this, so updates will be quite sporadic after the first few chapters.

-Brokenstar77