Chapter 02

Warnings: anxiety attack (kinda?), Mentions of criminal activity

⋆·˚ ༘ *ੈ✩‧₊˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚˚ ✩‧₊˚⋆·˚ ༘ *
"Yah, hyung!"

A light growl rang through the room. Jungkook stared at his elder with shock and anger. His scent went from a softer forest smell mixed with banana fruits to a darker, muskier one that felt heavy on your sensitive nose.

Slouching over the plate of noodles, you tried to appear smaller. The new man that arrived not too long ago had long black, fluffy hair that covered his eyes slightly. Even then, you could feel them on you.

To your right, you noticed Namjoon pinching the bridge of his nose, while Jungkook stood behind you, obviously a bit off.

Even though he knew you for only a few minutes, he already grew fond of you - the way you shyly mumbled small words, how you avoided their gazes when small tears shined in your eyes. It all went straight into his heart. What was he to do? You were just too adorable to resist.

"Kook-ah, let it go. I forgot to tell you, I'm sorry Tae," the pack alpha sighed out before looking at you for a moment. Softly patting your head, slight calming pheromones wafting around you. Sniffing, you hid further in your hoodie, hiding your palms into the sleeves.

"..Okay? And what happened? Is she okay?" his voice deep and rumbly, still tired from his afternoon nap he was just woken up from. Rubbing his eyes, he started serving himself a plate of noodles.

Quietly shrinking even deeper into yourself, you looked down at your lap. Your scent was unsettled like never before, most definitely getting more stressed out with Taehyung pointing out the obvious.

An unsatisfied Omega was hard to ignore, doesn't matter if it was alpha or a beta or even another omega that was watching so it didn't take long until someone stepped in.

"Kitty, eat up. It will get cold like this," Yoongi murmured from your left while he started to eat himself, subtly trying to bring you to different thoughts.

Picking up the chopsticks given to you with shaky fingers, you hummed almost inaudibly, picking up a few noodles, biting into them. The taste was nice - not too spicy, sweet, and savory, so it was easy for you to handle.

Noticing that the others were quietly watching your reaction to the first bite, you mumbled about how tasty it is. Jin's wide shoulders sagged in relief as he too dug in with all others. You didn't eat much, only about half of your plate, until there were different chopsticks above your plate.

Startled, you quickly looked towards the man, only to see Namjoon, smiling with his dimples showing. One hand holding the cutlery, the other underneath so no drops got on you and you wouldn't get accidentally dirty.

"Here, try it pup."

Opening her mouth slightly, he allowed her to take a small bite first before he placed the leftover sliced pickled radish between her lips. Chewing slowly, she nodded. It was cold and tasted savoury and a little sweet too.

„Its tasty hm? Do you want some more?” Said Hoseok from across you, already picking up another one. Looking at him with big eyes, you once again parted her lips, silently asking for more.

Giving in immediately, he hand fed you, like it was the most natural thing, smiling when you finished another slice of pickled radish.

Feeling full, you clumsily pushed your chair away from the table, turning in the seat and climbing out. You didn't get too far before a hand took a hold of your forearm, pulling you back to your seat. The pack alpha gave her a light but pointed look before speaking clearly: