👻 Chapter 3 👻

~Around The Village~

Inside A Mystical Pod, Poppy And Branch Entered Inside Past The Strings Of Beads And Mist Of Smoke In The Room.

"Cybil? Cybil You Here?"
Branch Called Out In The Pod.

"Really? You're Gonna Ask Cybil For Help For A Prank? She's A Spiritual Troll! All About Zen And Fortune Telling Stuff! Better Than Creek Ever Did"
Poppy Whispered.

"Don't Mention That Name. Besides, She Once Helped Me With My Bad Luck Before So I'm Sure She's Got Ideas To Help Me Get My Brothers Back"
Branch Whispered Back.

"But This Is About PRANKINGGGG! I Thought You Would've Went To Barb For Help"
Poppy Said.

"Hey, I'm Trying To Prank My Brothers, Not Kill Them"
Branch Replied.

"Eh, Fair Enough"
Poppy Shrugged.

The Couple Searched The Empty Pod, Where Cybil Usually Would Be On Her Table Doing Her Fortune Telling Stuff, But There Was Only A Glowing Crystal Ball On The Table. 🔮

"Cybil? Cybil?! Cybil Where Are You?!?!"
Branch Called Out Louder.

"Guess She's Not In Today"
Poppy Said.

Branch Sighed Into His Hands.
"Of Course, When I Need The Help The Most, No One's Here"

"I'm Sorry Branch But Ya Know- WAIT! LOOK! CYBIL'S CRYSTAL BALL! I COULD TELL THE FUTURE!"
Poppy Zoomed Over To Cybil's Table.

"Poppy, We Didn't Come In Here To Fool Around"
Branch Crossed His Arms.

"Oh C'monnn! These Things Are So Cool! Does It Look Like I'm Cybil??? oOoOoOOoOo spiRiTs fRom tHe fuTureEeEe, i cOmE wiTh a dEsiRe plEaaAaa....bRancH wiLl giVe mE aLl hiS hiDdeN stAsH oF chocOlaTe"
Poppy Waved Her Hands Above The Crystal Ball.

"Seriously? -.-"
Branch Glared At Her.

Poppy Continued.
"aNd iF hE doEsNt....i wiLl bE foRcEd tO mAke cLoUd gUy giVe hiM thE tExAs wEdgiEeEeeEe....oOoOoOOo!"

"Ha Haaaa, Very Funny, Can We Go Now?"
Branch Rolled His Eyes Playfully, Can't Help But Chuckle A Little At Poppy.

Poppy Giggled And Stepped From The Table.
"I Guess We Can! But I Felt So Mystical!"

Branch Headed Towards The Door.
"Gee I'm Sure You Did. What's Next? You're Gonna Start Working At The Haunted Mansion?"

🔮 WHO DARES AWAKEN THE ONE AND ONLY, ALL GREAT, POWERFUL, CYBILLLL! 🔮

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"
Poppy And Branch Scream Together As They Jumped And Turned Back To The Crystal Ball.

".....H-H-He Does..."
Poppy Pointed At Branch As She Shivered.

".____."
Branch Turned Towards Poppy With An Iconic Serious Look.

Suddenly, Cybil's Face Appeared Inside Of The Crystal Ball As She Was Trying A New Trick For The Trolls.

Cybil Laughed To Herself.
"Hehehehe, Sorry About That Guys! Just Trying Out This New Toy I Got For Hairloween. Apparently Heads Being In Small Glass Sphere's Are Pretty Spooky. At Least That's What My Employees At The Haunted Mansion Gig Told Me"