𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

ALLISON and Arthur bustled around their apartment, excitement palpable in the air as they prepared for their trip to Budapest. "I can't believe that we will be in Budapest in a few days," Allison exclaimed, folding clothes into their suitcases.

Arthur grinned, packing his camera with care. "It's going to be an amazing adventure. I can't wait to capture all the beautiful moments."

As they debated over which guidebook to take, Allison teased, "You know, we're not going to need that. We can use Google Maps."

Arthur chuckled, "I'm just making sure we're prepared for any spontaneous detours."

Amidst the packing chaos, they reminisced about their first date. "Who would have thought our journey would lead us going Europe together? I mean it's for your racing, but still." Allison mused.

Arthur, holding up a pair of sunglasses, replied, "From that first date to now, every moment has been an adventure with you."

They carefully packed souvenirs from their past travels, each item carrying sentimental value. "Remember this from our trip to Paris?" Allison asked, holding up a small Eiffel Tower keychain that was from a few years back.

Arthur nodded, smiling, "It's a reminder of where our adventures began."

The duo discussed the cuisine they were eager to try in Budapest. "I've heard the goulash is a must-try," Allison said, her eyes gleaming.

Arthur added, "And the pastries! I can't wait to indulge in some authentic Hungarian sweets."

As the suitcases closed, anticipation filled the room. Allison looked at Arthur and said, "Ready for our next great chapter?"

Arthur took her hand, "Absolutely. Budapest, here we come!"

 Budapest, here we come!"

typing...
short chapter bc I have no motivation for this and the CL16 book