Chapter 3: Hello, I'm (F/n)!

The sun gradually rises above the horizon, painting the sky with a stunning blend of orange and pink. Its radiant rays filter through the lush green foliage of the trees, casting intricate patterns of light and shadow on the walls of your room. 

You forgot to shut the curtains completely the night before, but the soft morning light envelopes you like a warm, gentle embrace.

Despite feeling tired, it's a different kind of fatigue. 

It isn't the weariness that weighed you down for years, sapping your soul dry during your time in the city. 

Today is different. 

This morning, you wake up refreshed, renewed, and energized by the promise of a new life.

You know this day will be different from the rest, and you feel hopeful for the first time in a long time. 

Getting ready for the day, you remember what Lewis suggested you do once you get settled into the new home: meet and introduce yourself to everyone around town, if possible. 

Although you aren't completely settled in yet, you want to complete that task first.

You open the door and step outside, taking in the beauty and tranquility of Pelican Town. 

The valley's atmosphere welcomes you anew to your first morning.

Turning left, you walk down the stairs and glance at the land in front of the house, which needs a lot of work before it can be anything grand. 

Like Robin and Lewis said, you'll get to work once you get to know everyone.

You walk down the dirt path that leads quickly and easily into town, where everything is settled. 

You take your time to appreciate the beauty of the surroundings and the sounds of nature surrounding you. 

The chirping of birds, the rustling of leaves, and the gentle breeze sweep across your face. 

You're rather scared of medical buildings, so you decide to avoid the clinic for now and save it for last. You aim to enter the general store first and go from there, eager to meet new people.

List Of The Townspeople (For Now) You Meet In Order:

▏Pierre, Caroline, Abigail, and Gus (All in the general store.)▕

▏Alex, Evelyn, and Geroge (All at the grandparent's house.)▕

▌Penny, Leah, Jas, Haley, and Emily (All at the town square.)▐

▏Vincent, Jodi, and Sam (All at their family home.)▕

▌Elliot and Willy (At the beach.)▐

▌Clint (At the blacksmith shop.)▐

▌Pam and Shane (At Joja's Mart.)▐

▏Maru, Linus, Demetrius, and Sebastian (All at their house.)▕

I never thought so much human interaction in one day could be so mentally draining...

You clear your head and pat the sides of your face. 

Now, there's one last person to introduce myself to...

You muster up the courage and stand in front of the building that contains the last person on your list.

TIL THE NEXT CHAPTER! ('')