Chapter 3

So he is Kim Taehyung

Jungkook thought and smiled at him.

"Can you give me notes? I missed the class for a few weeks," Jungkook said. This is the only thought that comes to mind to continue the conversation.

"Sure." Taehyung took out the notes and gave them to him. "I already wrote this in my textbook, so you can keep it. I will give you rest after I read them. Write this until then."

"Thank you, Taehyungie." Jungkook looks at him and sees him as a kind guy. My dad is very nice, and his friends are also very nice.

Taehyung, just give him a small smile.

"Do you know my fath- I mean, brother," Jungkook asked.

"Brother? Who is your brother?" Taehyung asked.

"Kim Namjoon." As soon as Jungkook said this, the smile on Taehyung's lips dropped.

"Return me the notes right now," Taehyung growled at him.

"Huh? Why?"

Taehyung tried to take the notes from his hand, but Jungkook placed them under his t-shirt.

"Give me my notes." Taehyung said.

"But you said they are mine now," Jungkook said, hugging himself.

"I said give it to me," Taehyung said, placing his hand inside the Jungkook t-shirt.

"Noooooo. I will complain about you to Namjoon Hyung." Jungkook tried to take his hand off.

"Taehyung, you forg- huh?".

"Hyunggggg" Jungkook recognised the new guy as one of his dad's friends. He ran towards him and hid behind him.

"Do you know him, Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

"No. What are you doing to him by placing your hand inside his shirt?" Jimin asked, looking at his friend and at Jungkook, who is hiding behind him.

"He took my notes and is not returning them to me. He placed them inside his shirt," Taehyung said.

"No. He gave me this by himself, but when he heard my brother's name, he suddenly went into hulk mode." Jungkook said.

"What is your brother's name?" Jimin asked.

"He is Kim Namjoon's brother."
Jimin was stiff, and now he knows why Taehyung reacted like that.

"He is Namjoon's brother, not Kim Namjoon himself. Stop reacting like that".

"Ummm. Why does he hate my brother?" Jungkook asked.

"ASKED YOUR BROTHER," Taehyung shouted at him.

"I DIDN'T ASK YOU; I ASKED THIS NICE GUY, NOT YOU," Jungkook shouted back at him. He took back the word he said before. He is not a nice guy. Taehyung isn't a nice guy. Jungkook then took out the notes and showed them to Taehyung while sticking his tongue out.