𝟬𝟭𝟯, rest in peace

chapter thirteen !❪ rest in peace ❫

chapter thirteen !
❪ rest in peace ❫

EVERYONE WAS helping secure the church by adding some pipes in front of the place and putting wood over the door so nobody can come in

daryl came back and riley gave him the biggest hug. he didn't like hugs but he let the girl have her joy. the archer told the others that carol was taken by a hospital worker that noah escaped from.

he mentioned the name 'beth' but riley had no idea who that was. apparently, she is maggie's sister when the girl asked carl.

when she went back inside with rick, he handed judith to michonne before giving carl a hug. "we'll be back soon."

"i know," carl nodded.

the churge doors closed, leaving judith crying. michonne placed the baby in her crib–basket and looked over at carl, "help me with this," she grabbed a piece of wood and placed it against the doors. carl got the nails and started to hammer it down.

riley grabbed judith as the baby continued to cry at the noise of the banging. she looked over at gabriel, who was aggressively scraping his sleeve on the hard wooden floor.

"what are you doing?" she slowly walked up to him with the baby in her arms.

he turned around, "oh, uh, nothing."

the brunette continued to stare before deciding to leave the priest alone. she sat on the bench and placed the baby down on her lap.

michonne glanced at riley before continuing to hold down the wood, "look's like riley finally likes judith."

carl furrowed his eyebrows and looked behind him, seeing his baby sister with the smith girl. the small corners of his mouth turned upwards.

"what's going on between you two?" michonne glanced at the boy with a grin.

carl shrugged, "nothing. why ask?"

"just curious," she said and finished putting the wood on the door.