" Oscar, why are you late? "

BZZ...BZZ..BZZ

"fuckuhh..."
Oscar said in a low groan voice. He had snuck out last night to meet up with some of his friends. He came back around three, luckily everyone was asleep. Sadly he had to get up two hours later.

He scratched his bare chest and sat up to pet his german shepherd that was sleeping on his lap. He rubbed the back of his dreads and looked at the clock.

"fuck."

Fuck indeed was the word for this moment. It was seven fifteen and school started at seven twenty... He started to put some sweat pants on and a random t-shirt he pulled put from his drawer. He crazily started to jump around getting his clothes on while trying to brush his teeth. Once he was done and put on deodorant he looked better.

 Once he was done and put on deodorant he looked better

(ts except w jordans nikes some shi)

Oscar grabbed his backpack and skateboarded to school. Whenever he got there it was already ten minutes till second period. He, ashamed, walked to his first period, Mrs. Walker. He knocked on the door. Mrs. Walker opened the door. "Are you Oscar?" She looked him up and down. "Uh yeah sorry for being late." He said in a low tired voice. "Since its the first day of school ill let you off the hook. But this better not be an everyday thing you got that Mr. Jaxon?" She said with her eyebrow raised and these eyes, these dark brown eyes that had a shimmer of red whenever she was mad or irritated. "Yeah." "Excuse you?" She said as the red shimmer started to shimmer just slightly more and more as she got more irritated with him. He sighed quietly. "Yes ma'am" She scooted aside to let him in the classroom. The classroom was like any other. White walls and brown tables. Signs that said Don't say you can't, say you can't yet. Mrs. Walker hadn't assigned seats yet. Surprisingly, his best friend, Myra was there. he went and sat next to her. Myra and Oscar had been best friends sense third grade, there was no stopping there friendship. "OZZY!!!" Myra yelled and patted the chair next to her. During class Myra bursted out laughing because of something Oscar said. That was strike one. Luckily he only ended class with one strike. Him and Myra walked to Oscars second period, Ms. Adams. He waved goodbye and entered class on time.

———————————————————————-