27. I am your family

Scene 1

"I want to leave this place with you.", Afet said to him.

Orhan's eyes widened with disbelief and hope.

"You... you would leave with me? Are you serious, Afet?"

"Yes, Orhan. I love you, and I can't stand the thought of losing you. Meet me at the cliff overlooking Blackwater Bay. There's a ship waiting for us. We can start a new life together, away from all this chaos."

Orhan's face broke into a smile, and he took her hands in his.

"Afet, I've dreamed of this moment for so long. I'll wait for you at the cliff. I promise."

Afet smiled back.

"I need some time to prepare. I'll meet you there soon."

Scene 2

Tyrions condition didn't change at all. If Afet wouldn't see him breathing she would thought that he's dead. His face was pale, his lips blue.
She prepared herself with her favorite earrings and a touch of her most enticing perfume. She took her suitcase. Then, with a final but long glance at Tyrion, she left the room, her footsteps echoing down the corridor.

It was early in the morning, it was still dark outside.

At the cliff overlooking Blackwater Bay, Orhan stood waiting, a small boat anchored nearby. Afet approached him a smile.

Orhan reached for her hand, his eyes filled with anticipation

"Afet, we'll finally be free."

Afet nodded.

"Yes, Orhan. We'll be free."

They only stood a few inches away from each other. Afets hands were on his chest. His hand stroked her cheek.

Orhan's eyes sparkled with hope and anticipation.

Orhan gently took Afet's hand, his voice trembling with emotion.

"Afet, I can't believe you're really here. I thought I had lost you forever."

Afet returned his gaze with a soft smile.

"Orhan, I couldn't bear the thought of losing you. I've missed you so much."

Orhan's face lit up with joy, and he pulled her closer.

"Afet, I love you more than anything in this world. We'll leave King's Landing behind, and together, we can find happiness."

Afet nodded, her voice filled with feigned affection.

"I love you too, Orhan. It's been so hard for me, living in that place. But now, we have a chance to be together."