chapter 03🥀Hinglish

BANG.......

Two men came out from the car and ran toward the Mayan who was lying on the ground and covered in blood.When they saw him their face became pale.

Manik-That Kid?

He shouted and pulled Mayan in embrace who hissed in pain,Manik felt a shot of pain in heart when he saw Mayan like this.

Mayan-A.h y.ou o.ldie I k.il.l you

With that he lost his consciousness,Manik immediately carried him and sat inside Car and held Mayan in embrace.

Manik-We need to take him to the hospital,FAST..

He shouts at Driver who starts the car and Manik looks at Wound. He takes his handkerchief and covers the wound and tries to stop bleeding.His body is shivering too much,he doesn't know what is happening to him why he is so worried about that kid.

Manik(shout)-I said Fast you Idiot

Driver gulped and increased the speed of the car,Manik started to caress Mayan's cheek.

Driver-Sir we are here

Manik carried Mayan and took him inside the Hospital . He rushed toward Doctors who immediately took Mayan for treatment.

Doc-You are the family of a patient?

Driver-N.o

Doc-Then inform his guardian as soon as possible.

Doctor said and left from there,Manik stood there without any emotions.

Driver-ab iss ki family ko kaise inform kare Sir.

Manik(sigh)-Check his bag

Driver checked Mayan's bag and found his diary,he started to search his diary and found his mother's number,he dialled the number and went to the other side.

On the other Hand Nandini.

Nandini-Hmm,your reports are clear,you don't need to be worried but it doesn't mean you stop exercising,hmm.

Patient-Yeah,don't worry and all Thanks to you.

Nandini-No don't thank me,I am just doing my job,if you want to say Thank someone,then Thank to God.

But then her phone rang she frowned when she saw an unknown number,she answered the call and then the world stopped. Tears started to roll from her cheeks,a file fell from her hand,she immediately rushed from there.

After some time she entered the hospital and ran toward reception with heavy breaths.

Nandini-M.y son, can y.ou tell me where my son is?

Res-Sorry Ma'am can you tell his name.

Nandini-M.ayan Malhotra.

Res-Yeah there Room No 112

Nandini ran from there but she did not notice someone watching her with anger and pale face.

Nandini entered the room and saw Mayan staring at the wall,but then he looked up at Nandini innocently.Nandini ran toward her and hugged him.

Nandini-My baby..

Mayan-Mom please don't cry, see I am fine.

Nandini-Kaise na roye main tum ne meri jaan nikaal di beta you know na t.here is no one except y.ou,what if s.omething h.appe...

Mayan hugged her and snuggled into a hug.

Mayan-Sorry mom,But trust me,I am fine and inn sab mein mera koi fault nahi tha yeh sab woh oldie,rich brat...

Nandini-Oh really,just like I don't know about you hmm.

Mayan-Acha sorry na,Next time nahi ho ga but Mom what if someone hurt that puppy,he is so cute..

Nandini smiled and kissed on his head.

Nandini-Baby but you need to be carefull too na

Mayan made pout,Nandini chuckled and wiped her tears.

Nandini-Wait main aap k liye kuch khane ko laati hu

Mayan-Han please spicy..

Nandini glared at him but then someone entered the room with food.

Driver-Tantra..

Mayan-You?What are you doing here and where is that idiot?

Nandini-Mayan behave.

Driver-U.m sorry for that,Actually iss ka yeh accident meri wajha se hua,and also Sir is the one who take him to hospital and don't worry sir ne sare bill pay kar diye hai aur yeh k.hana bhi bejha hai.

Nandini(smile)-Thank you so much for this,but you need to be careful while Driving.

Driver-You are not angry?

Nandini-Yes I am but I can see guilt in your eyes and also jis tarah se aap ne mere bete ka hiaal rakha toh maafi toh banti hai.

Mayan-Come on Mom don't be so softie for them and you khana le hi aye ho toh de bhi do.

Driver-Han han yeh lo

Mayan-hmm,tum ne bataya nahi where is oldie?

Nandini-Mayan

Mayan rolls his eyes,Driver ruffles his hair and looks at Nandini.

Driver-Inn ka important call agia tha by the way bahut hi badmash bacha hai.Um your husband?

Mayan(angrily)-Don't mention that jerk,we don't live with him so don't take his name.

Driver gulped and nodded innocently,Nandini looked away sadly,But they didn't know someone heard the conversation with blank faces.

Nandini-Um kia aap kuch time Mayan ka dhyan rakhe ge main baqi ki formalities dekh lu.

Driver-Yeah sure

He said and look at Mayan who busy in eating,Nandini pull his cheek and left from there,he come outside and then someone pull her from the wrist and push her against the wall,she hissed and look at the person with angry eyes but her eyes winded when she saw the person especially the smirk.

Hey, I hope you all like this,Your previous author left the account because of some health issues so I write this,I don't know how was this but try to bear this,Thank you❣

And also this is my brother's mobile so I give update when he give me mobile🦋

Vote,Comment and share with your friends🦋