ch 4

Trollex's pov
I woke up and saw no one was in the room with me. I got off the bed and I was hungry so I decided to ask to be given something to eat since it was in the rules to ask for permission. I went out the room to find Barb or anyone.
Carol: looking for someone
Trollex : Ahh!
Carol: Relax, It's just me. Looking for someone?
Trollex: Is Barb around?
Carol: No she is out for practice. Why ?
Trollex: I am hungry, so can I get something to eat?
Carol: yeah sure but why do you need to look for Barb for that ?
Trollex: she stated in her rules to ask for permission. So yeah that's it.
Carol: okay, I am pretty sure you don't need to ask for permission for something like that.
Trollex: You never know.
Carol: so what do you want to eat ?
Trollex: Nothing in particular. Just a snack or something.
Carol: I got you, Go to the dining room.
Trollex: I don't remember where that is.
Carol: Hey ! Show the fish where the dining room is would you ?
She said to a member of the troll who looked tired I guess.

(This guy is the member trollex said looked tired if your confused, I don't know his name so yeah, Let call him ripple)I was taken to the dining room

I was taken to the dining room. Carol severed me with snack platter. I am not kidding it's mouth watering.

(The platter)I started eating and this was obviously too much for me so I invited Carol and the other person who escorted me to join me and they did

(The platter)
I started eating and this was obviously too much for me so I invited Carol and the other person who escorted me to join me and they did.
*Ring*
Carol: Excuse me for a minute, Yeah barb. Really!? Great! So what can I do ? Okay let's go!! I am done with the preparation in no time.
Carol took one look at me and I swear that was enough to make me tense. I was done eating. Carol picked me up and rushed into the barb's room and started to take out few of her clothes (Barb's clothes)
Carol: Okay listen, You are going out today aka you might survive tonight or you can die and besides your subjects will also be dead if you are pronounced so you need cook and prepared perfectly to be severed and no You won't be cooked.
Those sentences are enough to make me jump out of this building but this is for my people. Let's do this.
Trollex: Okay, fine
Carol: here put this on and this chain

 Trollex: Okay, fineCarol: here put this on and this chain