Her belly was stretched out by semen like a pregnant woman/the cock was inserted

front page
Her belly was stretched out by semen like a pregnant woman/the cock was inserted all night/she stood in the bathroom, spread her legs and fucked her pussy for play
search
Her belly was stretched out by semen like a pregnant woman/the cock was inserted all night/she stood in the bathroom, spread her legs and fucked her pussy for play
Previous chapter
Table of contents
cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
At first, Ruan Wu felt that he was so happy and lucky to be able to sleep with the male protagonist. This was no different from prostitution for free with a duck worth a thousand gold. However, as time went by, Lu Shi became dissatisfied with his desires, which was really terrible.

Every night, Ruan Wu didn't know when the man lying on top of him would stop. Several times, when he woke up from being fucked, the man was still fucking him with all his strength...

It is no exaggeration that the two of them had sex even while eating.

As night fell, Lu Shi pushed open the bathroom door and saw a naked young man standing in front of the mirror. The traces of love left on his body last night now only had a faint mark, and the burning desire on his body was "here". It burst into flames.

He hugged the boy who turned around in surprise, pressed him against the wall, and raised one leg. Due to this weightless move, his little hands that were about to reject him could only hug the man's neck in panic.

The cunning look in the man's eyes flashed, and the thick and long cock that had been taken out was inserted into Ruan Wu's exposed vagina with a "pop" sound.

So tight.

Lu Shi praised in his heart. There was still a part of his cock exposed. He pulled his buttocks back a little, then slammed upwards, and with a "squeak" sound, the whole penis was buried in!

Ruan Wu was suddenly attacked by this thick and hard cock. Although the inner wall of his hole was moist, it was still a little dry. When such a big cock suddenly penetrated, ordinary people would have been torn apart, but he only had a little bit. The tingling sensation, the sudden attack made him feel that his cock had penetrated directly into his uterus, and even his throat felt clogged.

"Well~ you...what's wrong with you..."

But Yinlang's body had already reacted, her flesh began to squirm, and the liquid on the inner wall leached out little by little, lubricating the tunnel.

Before Ruan Wu could come to his senses, the man hooked one of his thighs, pressed him down and violently fucked Ruan Wu's hole, firmly nailing Ruan Wu to the wall.

Her center of gravity was unstable and she was fucked hard by the man's big cock. She refused to obey her master's will and kissed and sucked on the cock. The cock was covered with semen and was taken in and out.

Ruan Wu couldn't finish a word before he was fucked by the man until he squirted and rolled his eyes: "Ah, you... um... ah ah..."

Once you open up the world of desire, the longing of your vagina won’t be satisfied so quickly. If you don’t fuck it for several hours, it will keep your mouth watering and itching your body and mind.

Now Ruan Wu, not to mention the strength to push the man away, does not have the will in his body. The pussy that has been sprayed with water is twisting the man's cock wetly, as if he is afraid that the cock will suddenly leave, and Meirou licks and sucks it eagerly. Squirming, pleasing the big cock that suddenly invaded the territory.

The man was so lustful that he gritted his teeth and forced himself to say: "You bitch who needs to be fucked!"

These words uttered unconsciously when his lifeblood was being bitten seemed to open a certain door for the man.