chapter 5: going to train

Issei looked at Rossweisse, his gaze steady despite the turmoil of emotions he'd been through.

Issei:Rossweisse, I know things have been difficult lately, and I appreciate your concern but I'm pretty much done

He said taking a sip of water

Rossweisse, her voice slurred with alcohol, leaned in closer.

Rossweisse: you don't understand. It's not just difficult; it's infuriating! I can't believe what they did to you, to us.

She said in her drunken state

Issei nodded somberly. Mk

Issei:I never thought they would betray me like this, especially Rias and Akeno. But I'm not the same Issei anymore. I've become something more, better I guess i was completely different from last week

Rossweisse's anger flared.

Rossweisse:That's precisely it, Issei. You've transformed into this magnificent dragon, and instead of standing by your side, they... they turned to Vali. Vali, of all people!ily

Issei sighed deeply.

Issei:I know it hurts, Rossweisse. It hurts me too. But we can't change the past. I've been trying to find myself, to come to terms with this new power and responsibility. Maybe they didn't know how to handle it.

Rossweisse's cheeks were flushed from the alcohol, but her eyes were filled with determination.

rossweisse:Issei, that's not an excuse. We've been through so much together, fought countless battles, and faced unimaginable odds. If they couldn't stand by you in your time of transformation, then maybe they weren't worth it.

Issei's eyes softened as he considered her words.

Issei:I've always admired your strength, Rossweisse. You've been a pillar of support for me. But you're right I'll be going to meet Tannin tomorrow

Rossweisse's anger subsided, replaced by a sense of empathy.

Rossweisse:I understand, Issei. I do. But they hurt you, and it's not just about them. It's about us too, the way they've torn us apart. We deserve better, Issei.

Issei reached out, gently placing his hand on Rossweisse's.

He smiled

Issei:You're right. We do deserve better. And I promise you, I won't let this define our future. We'll find a way to heal, to move forward, together.

Rossweisse gave a faint smile despite her flushed face, her anger dissipating.

Rossweisse:believe in you, Issei. I believe in us. We'll overcome this, no matter what.

As the night continued, Issei and Rossweisse shared more about their hopes and dreams, finding solace in each other's company, and a renewed determination to face the challenges ahead.

Rossweisse: I wish you were my boyfriend

She said before succumbing to the alcohol as she fell asleep snoring loudly

Issei: she's joking right

Ddraig:' I don't Know '

He chuckled

As Rossweisse slept, a group of menacing-looking thugs began to approach her. Issei, his eyes narrowing, confronted them with a commanding presence.

Thug 1: Hey, look at that girl. She's all alone. Maybe we can have some fun.

Issei, his voice low and intimidating:

Issei:Back off. You don't want to messrd with her.

Thug 2: Who do you think you are, telling us what to do?