School fight

Hey , how's it going? This book belongs to me and romanoffsjohansson . We're writing this book chapters together :) I have the wandanat book in my account , and she has the Scarlizzie one in hers . You can go check it out too!! Again both of the books are written by me and her :) I hope you enjoy them both!!

Rose : 14
Jodie : 8
________________
The cold morning sunlight is peeking through the curtains in Wanda and Nat's bedroom, filling the room with golden light . Wanda snuggled closer to Nat wanting some warmth , she sighed resting her head on Nat's chest . Nat would usually be up going on a run almost every morning , but she didn't feel like it today . the moment was cut off by the sound of the alarm ringing .

Nat groaned as it is Monday morning which meant that both her daughters will be gone all morning , Nat loved both of her daughters with all of her heart . Even when she's very strict and overprotective over them " morning Wands . " Nat mumbled smiling " good morning Tasha " Wanda replied giving Nat a quick kiss on her cheek before stretching " you'll make breakfast yeah? " asked Nat standing up and wearing her slippers , Wanda nodded her head walking with Nat to the bathroom " yep "

After washing Nat went to wake her daughters up while Wanda went to the kitchen to make breakfast , Natasha walked towards her first born daughter's bedroom . She gave a gentle knock and slowly opened the door . Unsurprisingly her daughter Rose was still sprawled out in bed , fast asleep on her side . Natasha awes at the sight and shifts to sit on the edge of the bed . She admires her daughter for a moment , loving how she inherited her favorite features of her wife , especially her adorable little nose scrunch.

Nat reached out to stroke the few strands of hair out of Rose's face and she strokes her cheek with her thumb to try wake her up . Rose is a light sleeper so it doesn't take long for her to yawn and peek open her eyes . " Hi baby . " , Nat says as she leans down to press a kiss to her daughter's nose , making it scrunch up once again . " Hi mama " , in response Nat presses another kiss to Rose's cheek saying . " time to get up darling , mom is making breakfast . " before she leaves to wake up her second daughter , who her bedroom door was slightly open .

Nat gently tapped on the door and then quietly entered the bedroom . Natasha let out a chuckle at her daughter's sleeping position , Jodie's head is dangle down while her body is laying on the bed . She have her favorite teddy bear tucked in her left arm cuddling it . Natasha opened the curtain to let in some natural light . Jodie is a heavy sleeper unlike Rose , so waking her up is just a tiny bit more difficult .

Nat pressed a kiss on her daughter's forehead , before gently placing her head back on the pillow and took her blanket off  " sweetheart , it's time for school . " Natasha whispered to her daughter , rubbing her belly . Jodie shivered at her mama's cold hand whining . " come on baby , it's time to wake up . mommy is making breakfast . " Nat tried , still rubbing her daughter's belly . Jodie shook her head squinting her eyes open .

" I don't wanna go to school today mama . " Jodie says sitting up she rubbed her eye and placed her teddy bear in her lap . " hm why not lovebug? Are you feeling sick? " Natasha asked placing her hand on her daughter's forehead . " I'm not sick , can't i have a day off? " she asked giving Nat puppy eyes before covering her body with her blanket . Natasha smiled shaking her head before ruffling her daughter's hair . " nope , you had a ' day off  ' last week Jo . " Nat says softly taking her daughter's blanket off again .

" mommy would say yes . " Jodie muttered going to her bathroom . " I heard that by the way! " Nat playfully shouted rolling her eyes and getting out of her daughter's bedroom .
Jodie would do anything right now to make them late for school so they won't go . Natasha walked to the kitchen seeing Wanda mixing the pancakes ingredients in a bowl she walked to her wife giving her a kiss .