16. First Kiss

Taehyung's POV

I was getting ready to go to school while singing in the shower. I'm really exicted for today coz today we are gonna completed the stuff which was left incomplete yesterday.

I was done with my concert- I mean shower so I wore my outfit. I wore the colour she likes the most on me and that was black. 🖤

(Author - You'll look handsome without anything too Tae 🌚

(Author - You'll look handsome without anything too Tae 🌚. Ik I'm a pervert but nvm ✨️)

After getting ready, I ate my breakfast which I usually skip but today I'm up early and happy so I decided to have it.

"Woah! Are my eyes weak or something or am I really seeing Taehyung eat breakfast before going to school? Is this because of Y/N?" Jin hyung asked with a smile and eyes full of happiness. With that He sat beside me and starting eating as well.

"Yeah you can say that" I said smiling shyly and shrugging my shoulder. (Author - I hope this makes sense)

I continued eating with Jin hyung and chatted with him for a while. "Hyung!" I said in a low voice to which he hummed with his mouth full.

"Can you drop So-Hee--" He cutted me off.

"Coz you wanna go with Y/N? Ok I'll go with her." He said and my lip formed a smile. I finished eating and rushed outside.

I finished eating and rushed outside

I sat in my car and...
Gurrrhhh.....

I left to go to Y/N's House to pick her up while "One kiss is all it takes" was playing. It's making me more exicted.

I finally reached her home. I decided to go by myself to pick her up. I left my car and went towards her main door and was about to ring the door bell but suprisingly

 I left my car and went towards her main door and was about to ring the door bell but suprisingly