Chapter 3

PoV: Narrator-San

Location: Inside Sugisawa Hospital

Yuja: "How's Iguchi doing?"

Sasaki: "The doctor said he's fine, but he hasn't regained consciousness yet."

There was a moment of silence between the two girls.

Sasaki: "It's my fault."

Yuja: "hm...?"

Sasaki: "It's all because I asked him
to go to the school at night."

Tears started to well up in her eyes.

Sasaki: "You probably won't believe me, but there was some strange guy attacking us."

At this point, she was crying.

Sasaki: "I got caught too, and-"

Itadori cut her off by yuja who was mad at her calling her "master" as she spoke in a harsh tone

Yuja: "I think you're delusional."

Sasaki looked stunned.

Yuja: "There was no guy, but there were monsters, they're called cursed spirits"

She says she remembers what Y/N told her (since she didn't pay attention to Megumi's explanation).

Sasaki: what?

Yuja: "That finger is called a Special Grade Cursed Object. It's capable of attracting other Cursed Spirits and making them stronger, so the both of you did nothing wrong... It's my fault since I picked it up."

She gripped the rail hard as the sound of bending metal filled the room, but neither cared nor listened to it.

Yuja: "I'm sorry. But it will be fine."

She let go of the rail, revealing it to have finger indents.

Yuja: "The person who can heal Iguchi will be here tomorrow."

Yuja:"...I'm sorry, Sasaki, I need to go somewhere else."

She said and walked towards the door.

Sasaki: STOP!

Yuja turned around and made a small wave.

Yuja: "bye bye"

(Fucking brain rot)

Location: Itadori family grave

Satora: "Who passed away?"

Yuja: "My grandpa, but he's like a father to me."

Satora: "Oh, I see. I'm sorry. We came at a bad time."

She said it with a small amount of pity, as there was a moment of silence.

Satora: "So, have you made your decision?"

Yuja: "Is it common to have Deaths from curses?"

Satora: "This is a very special case, but it's not rare to see curses bring damage. It's lucky for someone to die a normal death after encountering a curse. It's also lucky to find bodies that have been torn apart."

There was another moment of silence.

Satora: 'look, You will witness terrible scenes while searching for Suki. I can't guarantee you won't end up that way yourself, either. So, pick your poison, plus at least you'll be strong enough to save others."

Yuja: "When all parts of Suki have disappeared, will there be fewer people suffering from curses?"

Satora: "Of course."