4

Layla got up the next morning and showered. As she was toweling off, the events of the night before slammed into her. Her eyes went wide and she quickly threw on some clothes and rushed out to the kitchen. No one there. She made sure to check every room, before going back into the kitchen.

There sat a large breakfast spread just waiting for her and the kids.

"Oh, wow. Mommy did you cook this or was it the fairies?" Her daughter asked.

Layla blinked a few times at the children. They both ran past her and sat in their usual spots before they began demanding food, forgetting their question.

"Mommy I'm hungry!"

Layla rolled her eyes, but grabbed three plates that were left out and began heaping them up with food.

Layla ate, then changed for work, trying to focus hard on her normal daily routine instead of the events that took place the night prior.

Of course, L couldn't just let it go. He sent teasing and sexual messages to her the whole day, boasting about his abilities to make her come harder than ever before.

It was true, but she didn't reply to any of his messages.

That night, Layla was very nervous. She put the kids to bed, and stated up late, reading books on her phone while she was trying to avoid letting L have a chance at her.

Next thing she knew, she was waking up to her alarm going off. And a text on her phone.

L: "I would have loved to visit, but I didn't have the heart to wake you up after you stayed up so late reading. Maybe tonight?"

Of course, Layla got her period during work that day, so she texted her stalkers.

"I don't think you want to. I just got my period."

L replied quickly. "If you think that will deter me, you're wrong."

Her cheeks flushed red. It always kept her husband at bay, why not her stalker?

At home, she was all flustered and didn't know what to do. She played with her kids for a bit, then ordered pizza for dinner.

Her phone vibrated with a message. L: "I'm definitely fucking you tonight. You've been adorable as hell blushing the whole day. How can a man resist that?"

Her face heated red and she got up to sit in her room while the kids played with their toys.

Layla: "Don't. You know I'm married. That shit isn't right. It's rape."

L: "Don't worry, I'll have you begging for my cock before I fuck you. I'd never force you."

Layla: "If I recall correctly, you forced me the last time. I can't trust you."

L: "Then call the cops or leave. If you really didn't want this, you would find a way out. I think you like me forcing myself onto you."

Layla placed a hand over her mouth as her cheeks blazed with heat. She liked being sexually assaulted? That's pretty fucked up.

"Mommy!" Brandon popped out of nowhere and shouted, startling Layla.

"Yes, Brandon?"

"Mommy, Mommy, my water bottle is empty."

Layla got up and filled his cup as well as Sarah's, then rounded the kids up for bed. She read a story and sang a few songs before kissing them goodnight.