𝐢. long stares from strangers

STAR CROSSED
*ೃ chapter i .ೃ

╔═         *.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*           ═╗

*           ═╗

╚═          *.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*          ═╝

⋆·˚ ༘ * ⸻ act one‧₊˚
- ̥۪͙۪˚ part one - the girl who was never suppose to live ˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
.。*゚+.*.‧͙⁺˚*
˚ gryffindor
september 1st, 1991
────────────────────────────────

"IT'S THE SAME YEAR AFTER YEAR. Always packed with Muggles of course." My mum, Molly Weasley, spoke in a somewhat exasperated tone as we walked through King's Cross Station, bags in tow. Up ahead through the crowd of people I could make out the collum that marked platform 9 ¾. I pushed my cart, which was piled high with all my books and school supplies; everything I would need for my first year at Hogwarts. Ginny walked beside me, holding my free hand. Because we were the only two sisters in the family, we were very close, and she was sad to see me go.

"Come on. Platform 9 ¾ this way!" All seven of us arrived in front of the collum. "All right, Percy, you first." Mum motioned to my older, fifteen-year-old brother. It was his fifth year at Hogwarts.

Percy stepped forward and without hesitation ran into the brick wall, disappearing through it. "Fred you next." Mum beckoned for one of the twins to step forward.

"He's not Fred! I am!" Said George in a voice of hurt.

"Honestly, women, you call yourself our mother." The actual Fred shook his head.

"Oh, I'm sorry George." Mum apologized.

"Only joking. I am Fred." Fred smiled before disappearing into the column, quickly followed by George. Mum shook her head at their antics.

A boy with black hair, green eyes and round glasses who looked about my age approached my mum. Something about him looked familiar. "Excuse me. Could you tell me..."

"How to get into the platform?" Mum finished his question with a kind smile. "Not to worry, dear. It's Ron and Margaret's first time to Hogwarts as well." Ron and I smiled at the boy. "All you have to do is walk straight at the barrier between Platforms Nine and Ten. Best to do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous." She explained. The boy nodded, then turned and disappeared through the bricks.

"You next Margaret." Mum asked me to go through. I took a deep breath, shut my eyes and ran at the wall. Instead of hitting solid brick, I appeared into a room full of other Hogwarts students and their families. The place was bustling with activity, kids struggled to bring their heavy trunks onto the train as it let out a sharp whistle and steam. I quickly located Percy, Fred and George in the crowd and made my way over to them.