Only Something Personal.

Beginning to feel the burning of his heat welling up deep within him, Neuvillette picked up his phone and texted Wriothesley. Disappointed in the fact he had to cancel their plans, he sighed before pressing his fingers to the keys.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Neuvi [8:03 AM]:
Wriothesley.

Wrio [8:05 AM]:
Yes?
Wrio [8:05 AM]:
This sort of sounds like I'm in trouble.

Neuvi [8:05 AM]:
You aren't. I just need to cancel our plans for Friday.. Something's come up. I'd also recommend not coming to visit me for the next week.

Wrio [8:06 AM]:
Oh. That's... Unfortunate. Are you alright?

Neuvi [8:06 AM]:
Yes, just something... Personal.

Wrio [8:07 AM]:
Personal? Now you've made me curious. You don't usually do 'personal'.

Neuvi [8:08 AM]:
This is something I can't control though.

Wrio [8:08 AM]:
That'd be a first. You always seem very in control of everything.

Neuvi [8:10 AM]:
I may seem that way, but this.. occurence happens every couple of years and lasts a week or two. I wish I didn't have to cancel our plans, but it's for your safety.

Wrio [8:11 AM]:
My safety, huh? Do you turn into a werewolf, like in those Snezhnayan stories? Though that's more to do with a full moon...
Wrio [8:12 AM]:
I'm just joking, to be clear.

Neuvi [8:12 AM]:
I figured you were joking. No, it's not a physical transformation. It's more like a mental one.

Wrio [8:13 AM]:
I can never be sure with you. Better point it out.
Wrio [8:13 AM]:
So you actually become dangerous for a while? Out of control?

Neuvi [8:13 AM]:
You could say that. I could end up hurting people, or..
Neuvi [8:14 AM]:
Never mind. Yes.

Wrio [8:14 AM]:
What's that 'or'?

Neuvi [8:14 AM]:
Or doing something that I don't want to talk about.

Wrio [8:15 AM]:
Fair. But that sounds highly unpleasant. Are you sure I couldn't help you out somehow?

Neuvi [8:17 AM]:
You could, though I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to, and wouldn't enjoy it.

Wrio [8:17 AM]:
Would it be corny to say, let me be the judge? For once?

Neuvi [8:19 AM]:
Fine. But do you truly want to know? You'll never see me the same. And I don't like talking about it. It's another unpleasant factor of my origins.

Wrio [8:19 AM]:
You know me, I'm always curious. I doubt anything could lessen my regard for you, ludex. Don't worry yourself so much.

Neuvi [8:20 AM]:
Well, it's hard for me to put it in to proper words.
Neuvi [8:21 AM]:
Every few years, I get a sort of.. rut. Or.. Heat. I'd rather not go into further detail. That's all the explaining you need.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Neuvillette sighed, not wanting to have admitted this, but it was out there now. He couldn't take it back. He looked out the window in the direction of the fortress, knowing Wriothesley was reading the text. He heard the sound of a notification, and raised his phone again, peering down at it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Wrio [8:25 AM]:
Oh. That... makes sense. It must be hard, without any other dragons around.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Why was he right? Neuvillette sighed, typing a response.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Neuvi [8:27 AM]:
It's not like it has to be a dragon for me to get over it quicker. Most living beings would suffice. But, the longer it goes on, the less control I have.
Neuvi [8:28 AM]:
That's why I had to cancel our plans, as much as it pained me to do so.

Wrio [8:28 AM]:
So... If you had help, it wouldn't go on as long, and you wouldn't fully lose control?

Neuvi [8:28 AM]:
Correct.

Wrio [8:29 AM]:
What exactly would that entail, for the person helping you?

Neuvi [8:29 AM]:
Depending on the consent they give me, it could vary.

Wrio [8:31 AM]:
Please never commit a crime, trying to interrogate you would be a nightmare.
Wrio [8:32 AM]:
You can just tell me what you'd want in an ideal scenario.

------------------------------------------------------------------

He's so curious. Almost too curious. But what could it hurt? Wriothesley was one of very very few people who has Neuvillette's complete trust. Why shouldn't he tell him?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Neuvi [8:32 AM]:
An ideal scenario? I suppose.. having marked someone as my mate and spending my heat with them.
Neuvi [8:33 AM]:
And I'll say... Breeding with them at least once a day, though if they'd prefer less or more, then that's up to them to decide.

Wrio [8:33 AM]:
Once a day? Oh, that's a lot tamer than what I was imagining. You really needn't be so concerned about this.

Neuvi [8:33 AM]:
Minimum once a day. That's just to keep me from losing my mind.

Wrio [8:34 AM]:
So not the ideal scenario, then. How many times do you think you'd need to satisfy you, and make you happy?
Wrio [8:34 AM]:
Is your stamina also inhuman?

Neuvi [8:35 AM]:
Four to eight times within a day would probably be suitable. Though, to make me happy, it could exceed ten.
Neuvi [8:36 AM]:
Yes, my stamina most likely exceeds that of a human.

Wrio [8:36 AM]:
Mmh.
Wrio [8:37 AM]:
Any time for tea breaks in between?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Odd question..

------------------------------------------------------------------

Neuvi [8:37 AM]:
Yeah. I'm sure my stamina couldn't last me eight consecutive rounds, as desperate as I may become.

Wrio [8:39 AM]:
Then I would love to help you out, if you'll have me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh. Is this truly what he desires? Is this what I've been waiting for? Who I've been waiting for? Please, I want him. Only him. Nobody else. But... This is probably just him teasing. Though, it's not like him to tease about this.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Wrio [8:40 AM]:
I'm serious, Neuvillette. I want to help you.