Victor finds out?

Start of Underworld Rise of Lycans

Marcus was out on the battle field with Victor and Amelia. He was armored up and watching as his brother made werewolves like him. "Your brother cannot be controlled. He must be stopped." He heard Victor tell him, which angered him and made him furious. "He'll listen to me." Marcus told Victor, which made Victor look at him before looking at the others. "Trap him and kill the others." Victor told them.

Marcus looked away not believing that Victor wouldn't let him at least try to talk to his brother. His head snapped up when he heard a familiar cry coming from a familiar place, close to where his brother William was. He took his horse and went up to where William was, trying to reason with him. "William it's me brother." Marcus told his brother, as he got off his horse before looking at a bush as his son ran out from it crying with blood on him.

Marcus bent down to his son's level, he looked at him. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" He asked his son, before looking around for his mother bit frowning when he didn't see her. "M-mommy's g-gone." He heard his son, tell him which made him know all to well whom had her killed. Marcus pulled his son close to him, in a gentle hug trying to comfort his young boy.

"Marcus!" Marcus heard Victor shout, he looked over his shoulder before looking back to his son. "Dad I'm scared." He could tell his son was scared, but Victor couldn't know or find out that his son was a hybrid because it was forbidden but Marcus was a elder and didn't care. "I know. But I'm gonna have someone take you some place safe. Once this is all over I will come see you, you have my word." He told his dear boy, before seeing Amelia whom he trusted or could trust. "Take him some place safe. Do not let Victor know or see him."

Marcus felt bad as he helped his son, onto Amelia's horse as he hugged his son one last time, giving him something before tapping Amelia's horse and watching as she rode off with his son. He soon turned to face Victor, before looking angry at Victor. "Your brother cannot even be controlled by you. I have to stop this feud, once and for all. William is going to be locked away for all time." Marcus clenched his fist at Victors words, as his eyes lit up blue. "That's your idea of mercy? To lock my brother away for all time? Not only that, but you killed my wife and took my son from me!" He shouted at Victor, since technically Victor did make him lose his son because he had to send him away.

Marcus's son held onto Amelia, as she got him out of there and took him to the Nordic covern where she was going to meet up with her partner Thomas. "I know your scared. But you'll be safe here. I promise." He nodded his head at Amelia, believing her but he still was scared after just watching his mother die and being separated from his father.
His son was scared and unsure what to think, as Amelia followed her mate, while he held onto her shoulders. As they both climbed to the top, he was quiet as Amelia knocked on the door. "Isn't that Marcus's boy?" Thomas asked Amelia, seeing the kid hiding his face and looking scared.

Amelia looked at Thomas, then over her shoulder at Marcus's son. "Yes. Marcus had me bring him here. Marcus lot his wife to the war in the village. Marcus knew that this was the only way to keep him safe." Amelia told Thomas, as the doors opened. She walked inside with the boy and her mate, before following them to who was in charge. "To what do we owe the pleasure of the great Amelia and the young offspring of Marcus Corvinus?" He asked her.

Amelia removed her hood. "I have come for a place to seek refuge. For my unborn child and for safety of this little one. He lost his mother and Marcus didn't want Victor to
Know about him." She spoke, looking at the young boy whom still had his hood up covering his face.

The leader asked the boy what his name was. To which Marcus's son looked up at him, before responding with his glowing blue eyes. "Ryan." The little boy said, as his eyes went back to normal making the leader a little curious as to why his eyes were so blue but thought it was just because of who his father was. "Pleasure to meet you young Ryan. Welcome to the Nordic coven." He told the young boy, before leading him to a room where he'd be staying.