Earth

This is Earth. It's the only know planet that is habitable at the moment, and of course our home. But how was it formed? How small is it compared to other planets? You're about to find out.

The Earth was created by a big bang that happened over 13.8 billion years ago, forming the universe; But our planet was made by dust and gas that was around the sun that mixed with the new Earth. After many years of collisions with asteroids and other planets, the Earth was as we know it today!

But one last impact that threw rocks, gas and dust into space created our Earths moon billions of years ago.

Compared to the Sun, Earth is very small. This picture can prove it.

The little blue dot is us, and the sun is only a dwarf star

The little blue dot is us, and the sun is only a dwarf star. So it really makes you wonder. This next picture is us compared to other planets, and we are super duper small!

This next fact is something you can do as a project or something fun to do with your friends

This next fact is something you can do as a project or something fun to do with your friends. Get 4 people, have each of them stand in a straight line next to each other, t-posing while touching fingertips, have one on the end hold a grain of sand on their finger and the other person on the other end hold a tomato. Then you have the distance between the Earth and the Sun!

Now for some fun facts!

1. The Earth is the 3rd planet closest to the sun.

2. Earth isn't perfectly round.

3. We move around the Sun, not the other way around.

4. Earth is 6,371 km big.

5. Earth is squashed.

That is Earth. If you want a part 2 to Earth, then just request it! I hope you enjoyed.