4. The Contract

Three days later....

It's a sunny day, with a very pleasant atmosphere outside , but inside Eshana cabin, the situation is different.

"This is your last chance, Karen . I am not going to repeat myself. I don't care how you're going to get me the deal. I just know one thing and that is, you're going to get me the fucking deal, I know SHE is behind this I can't let her win ." Eshana hung up the phone without listening to his stuttering reply .

Armaan look at her through the side of his eyes, and sighed thinking something . It's been half and hour since he is here in his boss cabin. His boss had asked him to present the presentation in which he is working since 4 days. After showing and explaining everything about his idea,  Eshana appreciate his work, she liked his idea and presentation, but she left him confused saying him to stay, as she has a very important thing to discuss with him, when she was about to tell him, an employee who was send to Kapoor Co. Since the last week called her , and telling her, that the kapoors are not accepting the offer, making her lost control still she was keeping her calm because of some reason.

After keeping the phone she calmed herself,

" Armaan come over here and sit I need to talk to you right now " she is really angry, which can be noticed in her tone, because Karen could get a simple deal to her, which is very important for her, not because of profit but self respect .

"stupid people can't even get me a easy deal. I don't know why I kept him in company." she murmured to herself.

Armaan pov,

I don't know what she wants to tell me, it's seems, important but now her mood is not good hope I don't have to face her anger early in the morning ? Although her anger is....

Eshana look at Armaan and speaks breaking his thought .

" where are you lost? come here."

" yes ma'am. " Armaan replied.

" sit. "

Armaan sat on the chair facing her but not looking at her eyes.

" See Armaan  I will come straight to the point for which I have called you, I don't like talking in twisted way, so I will tell you what I have decided, it will be better if you agree with me . " Eshana said.

Armaan look at her eyes, making her feel like he is trying to say something but she ignored the thought, seeing him nodding .

" Armaan Will u marry me?" Eshana asked him directly while playing with extremely costly pen.

She was confident & firm on her decision of marrying her own secretary .

"But me.I mean how can I. .. means. ..Im..." Armaan fumbled with his words.

He was a timid fellow who was shocked will be a understatement , he is speechless, not knowing how to give response to unexpected proposal of the lioness in front of him .

"Yes or no?" she asked directly looked into his eyes scaring him .

He looked down as he was shocked and speechless .

"Yes or no Armaan ? Answer me fast. I don't have time to waste " she yelled on him.

Like it too causal answer she is asking from him.

" I can't marry u, Ma'am " he looked at
floor.

She smirked

"Then get ready with the resignation letter." she replied.

He looked at her shocked.

" but ma'am I need this job " Armaan requested.

" you know that I don't like an answer as 'No'. Btw it's a contract marriage for six months, it's not like I am asking a life long commitment, the contract papers are ready if you want to save your job then accept it and sign the paper."