Part 6(sorry for the spelling mistakes)

You continue to catch a hold on your breath as you look up at Konig, his cock ready for your attention. This is not how I planned on today going...

"Awh, are you nervouse?" He asks your teasingly slowly rubbing himself in front of you. "It only makes me want you more..." His voice is hushed but deep, chills roll down your spine and goose bumps appear across your skin.

"Now, you either put it in your mouth or I'll gladly do it for you sweet girl" You gulp from his words and position yourself back in front of him. Your mind races as you think of it filling and blocking any airway you have...

You carefully take his cock in your hands, breathing slowly against it. He lets out what sounds like a small moan, his eyes watching your movements. He's surprised by your boldness as you blush deeply, his gaze watching both hands move around his cock.

You slowly place your lips on the tip, moving towards him, allowing most of him in your mouth again, you try to keep your composure and not choke as it starts to get deeper.

"Such a good girl, wouldn't you say Ghost?" Konig says, sounding pleased with himself. You hear Ghost chuckle from closely behind you, not realizing he has moved closer.

Ghost bends down behind you, as you still rest on your knees. His hands move instinctively to your waist, his fingers soon brushing up and down your spine.

Oh fuck. You whine on Konig's cock as he is hitting the back of your throat again, your lips spreading around him tightly. If only he would spread you somewhere else, you can't control your need for them any longer.

Konig forcefully thrusts his hips putting you back at his base, his hand holding you there while Ghost's hands grip your hips roughly. Their both touching me.

Konigs moans deeply, As he holds you close to him, you hear a whipmber escape his lips making your eyes roll back. I made him make those noises. You can't help but continue to blush.

"Mmmm," He says slowly, inching himself out of your mouth, he lets out a deep breath as he slips out of your mouth. You breath in the air quietly and feel Ghost's hands rise to your waist, slowly slipping your shirt up your back in the process.

"Mmm, I'd say she did well this time," Ghost says into your ear and you gulp, still trying to steady your breathing.

"She did" Konigs words are slow as they loom over you. Their eyes haven't left you since you walked into Ghost's office.

You feel Ghost's hands start to grip your waist lifing you, You try to stretch your legs but realize they are numb from sitting on them for so long, so when he places you on your feet you naturally stumble forward placing a hand out for a support.

"Easy now," Ghost says somewhat teasingly as he grabs your hips pulling you into his side, "Need some help?"

You go to say no but before you can you're being swept into Ghost's arms, your heartbeat is quick and you can't help but keep the focus on his burning touch. His hands are on your hips as you become flustered.

"Guess we kept you down low too long, yea?" Konig teases as Ghost sits you on his desk. You sit up and watch them both, your lips plump and slightly sore.

"You really are a cute girl," Ghost says huskily.

Konig makes his way behind you on the desk, you turn your head slightly to watch only to be turned back towards Ghost. "Eyes on me little rabbit," He coos, his fingers grazing up the middle of your thighs, his eyes staring firmly into yours.

You gasp slightly and he pulls away to look at you fully, staring at your black long-sleeve shirt and black combat pants, he tilts his head back as if hes about to speak.

Instead he pulls his pocket knife out and slids it towards Konig, which Konig graciously accepts. You start to grow nervous as you hear the knife open behind you. You grip the ends of the table as your muscles tighten, clenching every second.

"Cut her top off" Ghost mummers, crossing his arms as he watches you sit on his desk. You gulp and feel Konig grip the back of your shirt.

You want to protest, tell them no you shouldn't be doing this, but the wetness soaking you below keeps you tangled up in their game.

The knife starts to easily slice through your tight shirt, you feel the back start to open as your top grows loose, he slices it in half... now Konig starts to slip it off your shoulders revealing some of your skin.

"Pull it down, you know what I want," Ghost says to you, waiting for you to pull the shirt down your arms.

You bite your lip out of a nervous habit, slowly slipping it off and watching it fall to the floor.

Ghost smirks under his mask as he takes in what he sees, you wear only a black bra. Konig groans behind you, as Ghosts games are taking too long for him. But he keeps his actions at bay, waiting for you.

He soon approaches you slowly and places both his hands on your thighs rubbing up to your stomach before finding your hips. His fingers play along the edge of your pants.

"Lets take these off so I can have some fun with you now" he mummers
Your thought only beg one thing... Please fuck me.