five

Taha's pov

"Ranvijay, I need to talk to you..."

"Why do you want to talk so early in the morning?" He asked with a playful tone while putting on his shirt.

"We need to change this plan."I said without thinking.

A look of question appeared on Ranvijay's face as he raised his right eyebrow and asked me, "What do you mean we need to change, Taha?"

"I mean, we can't kidnap that girl. There are other ways to save the chief's plan,"I tried to explain.

"Tsk tsk tsk, oh Taha, if that's the case, tell me one alternative besides kidnapping," he said in a mocking tone.

I fell silent, not knowing any other way, but I won't kidnap Rubab.

I had seen how Ranvijay was looking at her picture with such contempt, but what could I do in the end?

"Look, Taha, if you won't do it, I'll kidnap her and make Daneen Malik bend to our will," he said, buttoning his shirt.

Trying to control my anger, I made one last attempt.

"Ranvijay, we can also kidnap Daneen Malik. She won't be in the department that day, so how will she reveal our plan to everyone?"I said with hopeful eyes.

"Good answer, but you know what, Taha? I'm more interested in Rubab Malik. Haven't you seen how beautiful she is? My plan to kidnap Rubab won't fail, and we'll have some fun with that beautiful angel," he said in a lustful tone, and my anger reached its peak.

No one has the right to touch her except me... I gritted my teeth in anger.

And after a long silence, I said,

"She looks quite young, Ranvijay, how can you even think of such a thing?" I couldn't hide the anger in my tone.

"Oh, that's even better. It'll be so much fun when I show her my version of paradise right here in this world. Ahh, just thinking about it got my member up. Look,"he gestured in a vulgar way, and my anger soared.

My heart wanted to place the table I had in front of me on his head, but I was helpless. So, without saying anything, as I started to leave the room, I heard Ranvijay's voice again.

"Oh, don't be angry, my friend. You can also have fun with her. We've come here to share things in our youth," and he started laughing.

Without saying anything, I slammed the door hard and left.

**

Authors pov

On 14/11, according to my intelligence source, Randhir Khurana is planning a terrorist attack at the British Residency.

"What do you want to say, Daneen? Randhir Khurana was a capable RAW agent from our country; why would he do such a thing?" Shahjaha looked at Daneen with regret in her eyes.

And she continued, "You can write it down, Daneen. Ashok Lamba will say the same, and the next day, you'll be transferred."

"But, Bhabhi, on that day, there will be 30,000 innocent children present. Should I let them die in Khurana's personal vendetta?" Khirat, troubled, said to Shahjaha.

"Look, Daneen, we still have time until the 14th. We will definitely do something, but we won't give this information to Ashok Lamba. Be patient for a few days. I'll go to Delhi to speak to the Home Minister," Shahjaha said, and Daneen breathed a sigh of relief. Due to her involvement in government affairs, talking to the Home Minister wasn't a big deal for Shahjaha.

"Badi Ammi..." They both looked at Rubab upon hearing her voice.

Shahjaha went to her and embraced her with love, saying, "Rubab, my child."