(𝐈) 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

'WELCOME BACK, JACK.' A voice welcomed him into the small home on the outskirts of the forest, Thorea had cleaned it up a little, making sure that it was inhabitable when they found the collapsing cottage. Monte generally stayed upstairs in the small second bedroom, staring at the ceiling and Jack thought that Monte had realised how boring life was without having the urge to annoy him continuously.

He placed the human down onto the sofa as he wandered into the small sitting room, brushing his two fingers against her neck to check her pulse - it was steady.

The snowy vampire stood by the small dining table, a mop in her hand. It seemed peculiar to find a vampire act so domestic and human. Yet she attempted to make the place feel like they were to stay here for a while - make it comfortable until it was time for them to go.

'Are you thirsty?' She asked him, a soft smile upon her lips as he lifted the collar of a hiker she had found mere hours ago, his eyes rolled into the back of his head as his body was flimsy and weak after being choked until he fell unconscious, 'He is still quite fresh.' Thorea commented, shaking his body lightly, as if beckoning a dog forward with a treat.

Jack hummed as he whipped over to the human, quickly attaching his fangs to to the first vein they could find as his newborn thirst attempted to satisfy itself, 'So, I was thinking, why don't we have a feast, tonight? Me, you, Monte, perhaps her if she wakes in time.' She motioned to Katherine, who still lay upon the sofa, her chest slowly rising and falling with each breath her body took, 'I am sure I could prepare some kind of proper food for her and take in a couple of lost wanderers that at perhaps a bit too intoxicated?'

'Sounds fantastic.' Jack responded as he threw the body back onto the ground, pressing his blood coated lips against her pale peach ones, 'I do love the slight tinge it gives their blood, makes it especially more tasty.'

Monte chose this moment to step into the room, his eyes taking in the scene in front of him as he cleared his throat loudly, looking elsewhere quickly as the two separated a slight amount, Katherine's body lay hidden behind the back of the sofa which conveniently faced where Monte stood, keeping her out of his line of vision, her scent masked by the candles Thorea conveniently had kept burning today.

'I'll be back, if I don't return past midnight, don't bother looking.' He spoke gruffly, making his way outside quickly, only to find that the door had been locked out of habit by Jack, 'Fuck.' He then decided to take the quick way out and gave it a hasty kick, allowing it to break into pieces, flying out into the rainy outdoors. He then ran outside, running in the first direction that he felt like going, as long as it meant he could leave.

The female vampire sighed, pulling away from Jack, 'Hm, let us hope he shall return hastily to join us for the feast.' Thorea spoke softly, 'I best see what it is like in the bar in the village, I shall be sharp, do not worry.' She smiled, taking a cloak, wrapping it around her body as she fastened the clasp and left.