𝟎𝟓

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃
-
𝓐𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓝𝓲𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓻
Atl, GA

I woke up the same day back at home in my bed. Ciara's mom probably ended up calling my parents when i got back to her house. I picked up my phone to see the time was 6:45 and I called Josh. it went to voicemail. so i called again.

"yo?" he texted

"stop playing with me and answer the phone🙄" i sent back

Sooner than later he was facetiming me.

"god i look a mess" i said before swiping over to answer him.

"i was driving ma im sorry. i miss you let me see you soon and shi" Josh said

"I don't see why, i was sloppy drunk all over you" i sighed

"that's the only time you was affectionate with me. i loved it, but not the fact you was shaking your ass onna gram" he responded.

It kind of made me happy that he liked being affectionate with me.

"Well i'm sorry, and i miss you too. You wanna come over since you wanna see me so bad?" i randomly decided to ask.

"uhh that's new" he laughed

"Well im tired of going out i just wanna chill and watch a movie to sober up." i smiled at him.

"i know yo parents ain't with that shi"

"they don't gotta know, they not even here right now. come over ill let you in the back it's a ring doorbell"  i said checking their location. they were at Ant football game to see him and to watch princess cheer.

"shi for real?"

"for real we gone watch the nightmare before christmas" i nodded

"bet im on my way"  he said hanging up. I ran to the bathroom to get myself together cause the last thing i wanted to be around him was sloppy.

I looked around for my camera and realized i left it at ciara house with my ipad. "fuck! i got footage on there for todays video" i shouted out

I went and put together a scrapped video and set it to upload on my channel.

I made my bed and then waited.

and waited.

I layed down and then heard tapping on the backdoor. i ran down and let him in. the dogs ran up to him and jumped on him.

"Peanut and Lola get off of him now" i snapped my fingers at them.

"no they coo, come here tho" he said holding his arms out. I walked over and hugged him.

"i'm sorry about earlier" i said again.

"you good jus don't play with me no more ok?" he said snatching me up looking me in my face.

"ok" i said and he let me down.

"alright now gimme a house tour this shi nice" he said looking around