worried more like going crazy

Soonyoung was more than worried when after he got changed and ready to leave and jihoon was no where to be found , he tried asking around and he was directed tot he way they las tase him going with supposed an employee. He was confused since he didn't remeber jihoon knowing anyone who worked in the company .

Following the direction he notice it was a part of the building where equipment for events and shoots were held . He mind started running wind of what could be happening in one of the rooms. Let just say it ranged from really sexual to death

As he got closer to the most isolated party of the building , his heart rate had triple when he heard the sounds coming from the room  at the end of the hall.

Standing in front of the door made him want to cry.

He knew their marriage was forced but he was at least expecting the other to be loyal even if he wasn't why someone from the company he works at .

Quickly walking away from the door to not break down there , he returned to their hotel and packed to move into a different room.

He waited close by his now new room which was right opposite to their old room waiting for any sign of the other coming back from his fling with his company employee.

He didn't come back ...

Soonyoung wanted to be mad but he wa averting worried again, the younger was foreign to the country and he hasn't gotten a text or a call saying he was not coming back, against shia better judgment he decided to just wait it out to the morning.

The morning did come and jihoon still wasn't there.
Using his old room card he unlocked the door
to it being the same way he left it last time

he wanted to just keep being mad but wan the point of being mad if the person your suppose to be mad at is no where to be seen or heard from .

After getting ready for the day, he was about to head out when he got a call from a random number . He was scared but never the less wanted to have a little hope it might be jihoon .

*** **** ****
soonyoung?

A barely audible voice said , clinching right after those word

soonyoung knew that voice
anyway without a second thought he was flying out of the door to the location he was told by the strange number .

He noticed he wasn't worried about jihoon he was going crazy about him not being close to him