five.

( real life ! )

sophie was nervous. she was standing outside landos door and her heart was beating really fast. she took a deep breathe and knocked. within seconds the door opened and a smug lando was staring at her.
"why hello there" lando winks and opens the door wider, inviting the russell girl in.
"let's get this over with" sophie sighs.
lando laughs and shuts the door. "so here's the hoodie you have to wear and i'm getting photographic proof!" lando grins and throws her a hoodie. sophie catches it and groans. "yeah yeah whatever"
she quickly slips the hoodie on over her t shirt and looks at the smirking person in front of her.
"happy?" she mutters.
"extremely!" lando grins and takes several photos. "i need all the proof!"
sophie laughs and starts posing for him. the hoodie being oversized on her and looking like a dress. she flapped her arms around, making lando laugh.
"i expect a coffee every race day from you and you have to hang around my garage" lando smiles and sits on the sofa.
"that wasn't part of the bet!" sophie replies, taking a seat next to him.
"yeah well i won so i'm adding it"
"i always stay in the mercedes garage" sophie rolls her eyes.
"well now i want you in mine" lando states.
"won't it be abit weird? we hate eachother?" sophie questions.
"i don't hate you. you just irritate me" lando confesses.
"well i hate you" sophie smirks.
"no you dont" lando winks. sophie laughs and heads towards the door.
"where are you going? lando asks confused.
"back to my room?" sophie shrugs.
"stay here for abit" lando asks.
"nah, you stink and need a shower mr podium" sophie laughs and runs out the door as a pillow comes flying through the air.

( twitter ! )

@SOPHIERUSSELL TWEETED —
what a weekend!🫶🏼 p2&p4 for my boys🤍

234 retweets — 8369 likes — 21 replies

( instagram ! )

@landonorris

liked by : georgerussell, maxverstappen and 5,474,857 others !

p3 baby! super happy with this car and this team, thank you to the fans for the support!

@LEWISHAMILTON - well done mate. WHO IS THIS
-i'll never tell
@OSCARPIASTRI - WHO WHO WHO
-🤭
@MAXVERSTAPPEN - WHO IS IT!?
-secret
@GEORGERUSSELL - well done mate, proud of you. WHO IS SHE?
-can't say mate
@SOPHIERUSSELL - 🫠😅🙃
-☕️😊🤭

( real life ! )

sophie rolled her eyes at landos post. of course he had to post the photo. she was glad no one could tell it was her. that would of caused havoc. she was confused on why the mclaren driver wanted her in his garage. they didn't like each other, so why would he want her there? she shock her head and placed her phone on charge. she had a day off tomorrow before they would travel to the next race. george normally would spend the most the day in the gym and then recovering with his PT, most of the drivers did the same. sophie normally chilled around the hotel or went on a walk around.
she quickly changed into her pjs and threw landos hoodie by her suitcase. she stares at it for a moment before quickly picking it back up and putting it back on. she jumps into bed and relaxes into the covers.