CHAPTER 29 (BOOK 2)

Y/N'S POV

“Mr. Kim had an accident” I felt land slipping from my feet.

“His car crashed. He was overspeeding. I told him not to drink and drive, but he didn’t listen” Raavia said, but my mind was full of his thoughts.

Our relationship, our marriage, and our project time.

“He has been drinking a lot and I kept his car keys away from him. So dumb of me, I should have taken it with me”. Raavia said.

He has been drinking because of me. He's in this situation because of me. If Something happens to him, then I won't be able to forgive myself.

Y/N What have you done.

“Send me the hospital address?” I said to her and took my car keys and drove to the hospital.

Y/n it's your fault. If you had Lead your ego, hate, insecurity aside then it wouldn't happen. He is like this because of you. Just pray he is safe and Sound. So stupid and dumb of you to Let this second chance slid. Hurting and doing things purposely to him. No matter what, he deserved it, but you went overboard.

Negative thoughts popped in my mind. Each thought increased my anxiety and guilt. What if he is severely injured? What if he doesn't talk to me afterward? What if I don't see him again?
What if he leaves me again?

Tears spilled down my eyes and pressed the pedal fully, not caring about rules and regulations. Driving at full speed. Not Letting the Last thread to break which will bind us together forever.

The only hope to see him alive.

The only hope to protect our relationship.

To protect, love and cherish him forever.

Cause few Lucky people get married to their first Love.

And I will be one of them too.

I reached the hospital on time and ran towards the reception

“Mr. Kim Taehyung....... which room no. tell me asap" I Said while panting. The Woman went through the Screen.

“ Room no. 111” She said, and I was about to go

“Man what's your relation with him” she asked

“I am his wife” I said and went to his room through the Stairs.

The urge to see him Safe and Sound grew with each step.

Please be okay

Please be okay

Please be okay

I kept on Chanting it Like a mantra while passing through other rooms.

107

108

109

110

111

I pushed the door and saw him sitting on the bed with a drip on his hand and his forehead wrapped in a white band-aid. This left arm was fractured, and the nurse was checking his reports.

A tear slipped down my eyes and they both looked at me.

I ran towards him and hugged him gently, making Sure I don't hurt him more. I heard the door getting close. The nurse left, and I had him with me, alone and wholly.

My lips brushed over every inch of his face. Reassuring myself that he is alive, he is safe, and he is breathing. Never imagined a single accident of his will shook me too core, and I will break very rule to be with him.