𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 | 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝

Welcome to a special batch open to the public

Welcome to a special batch open to the public. This batch will remain open so that when my batches are closed, you may still make requests. Alright so here's how this batch will work:

1. just because you request, there is no guarantee it will be accepted. i will only comment on your request once i have it finished and posted. unlike other batches, i will not be commenting "accepted" but i will comment something like "completed; delivery #" if your request is chosen.

2. you may request as many times as you like of whichever graphic you want from the examples chapter. however, your book must still have at least one chapter published.

3. this batch will be come last in the priority rankings. v.i.p. and normal batches will have their requests made first.

4. as this is a lotto, i will pick and choose which requests i want to do when i feel motivated. there is no guarantee of how quickly those requests will be made if accepted. and i'll likely only make the graphics that i feel inspired by.

5. you must fill out every aspect of the forms, it helps me understand your request and meet your expectations. if the form in incomplete or if the password is not included i will not even consider the request (the password does tend to change every two batches, so make sure you check the introduction before making a request)

6. when the graphic is posted, you must complete these payments to receive the link to your graphic: vote on the delivery chapter, and comment on the delivery chapter. since i'm working on my own time and there's no guarantee yours is chosen, the payments are different to accommodate your patience.

REQUEST HERE