❀ Opening/Info ❀

Hey there! I've written this story before, but unfortunately, it didn't save properly and got deleted. Fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly this time around and we don't have any issues with this one! :)

If you've seen this before, yes, I've made a few changes ^^

☁︎☁︎☁︎
(FYI)

Just in case any of you get mad and say, "This isn't what happened in Naruto—!" This is an AU.
A=Alternate
U=Universe

Also known as alternative timeline, alternate timeline, alternative reality, or alternate reality

And yes this does take place in Boruto when Sakura in her 20's and Orochimaru in his 70's ^^

There is no romantic SasuSaku (Sorry)
Team 7 is all platonic and friendly ^^

This story will focus on Sakura's (And Orochimaru later on) adjustments first.

(P.S: If you haven't read the novel, be warned then because some of the contents I'm writing will be foreshadowing some spoilers.)

If you wanna read the novel, I recommend downloading the "Yonder" app.

It has daily unlock (you can basically open chapters with a time limit) and upcoming events that'll give you coins to unlock and keep chapters to read even offline ^^♡

The title of the novel is: I Became The Male Lead's Adopted Daughter

———————————————————
Summary of I became the male leads adopted daughter:

"I'm going to adopt a child."

Duke Phileo Boleotti's impulsive decision shocked everyone in the Capital mansion.

Not only did he make her his daughter, but he also gave her the name of a 'beast' that only direct members of the bloodline could receive.

"Even as you breathe right now, I'm earning money."

"It's confidence, not arrogance."

"My face really does have its advantages."

The most arrogant father in the whole world, and...

"I love muscles the most! Let's get muscular."

"Show me your thigh muscles! Your butt would be even better!"

"You're nothing but a flower if you have a calm personality..."

His corrupted(?) daughter with a secret...
———————————————————

❖❖❖
—○—❀—○—
❖❖❖

WORLDBUILDING

A long, long time ago...

The continent was divided into the Central, Northern, Southern, Western, and Eastern Regions.

The king of the Central region dreamed of unifying the continents and began to cajole the titled nobles.

In the end, all regions besides the North were unified.
But the North was a vast land with endless minerals and resources.