Chapter 657: Unfilial Descendants who Abandoned His Wive and Child

After Gong Tianhao returned to the capital, he did not see his grandfather, whom he had not seen for two years. Thus, he asked the butler in puzzlement, "Uncle Gong, where is grandfather?"

The Butler shook his head and said, "Eldest young master, I don't know either. However, eldest young master, don't worry. With Xiao Wang and Xiao Zhang by old master's side, he is very safe."

Gong Tianhao frowned. Of course, he knew that his grandfather was very safe. However, his grandfather hadn't seen him for two years. Shouldn't they have a touching reunion? But he came home, and his grandfather was gone.

"Cough cough..." Situ Xing, who was at the side, clenched his fist and coughed twice. "I think I know where the old master is."

Gong Tianhao glared at him sharply and said sternly, "Then hurry up and tell me!"

Situ Xing looked around and lowered his head slightly. He said to Gong Tianhao, who was sitting in the wheelchair, "Boss, if I'm not wrong, the old master has probably gone to..." he did not say it directly. He pointed in a certain direction with his finger.

Gong Tianhao's face darkened when he heard that. He said unhappily, "Why is grandfather in such a hurry? Are they more important than his grandson?"

'Of course, they are!' Situ Xing thought to himself. But he didn't say that out loud. He did not want to upset his boss anymore. If Gong Tianhao was unhappy, he might really sent Situ Xing to Africa.

After a moment of silence, Gong Tianhao ordered Situ Xing, "Situ Xing, I need to recover as soon as possible. Otherwise, you can go to Africa."

'All these threats...' Situ Xing said helplessly, "Boss, even if you send me to Africa this time, I can't do much. The recovery of the body must be made step by step. There is no shortcut."

The Butler said with a smile, "Young Master Situ, before the Old Master left, he asked me to give you something."

Situ Xing immediately asked curiously, "What is it?"

Butler Gong said, "The master didn't explain it to me. He just told me that you would understand once I bring it to you. Mr. Situ, please wait for a moment. I will bring it to you immediately."

Situ Xing nodded and said, "Oh. I'll have to trouble Uncle Gong."

A moment later, Situ Xing saw Butler Gong carrying two buckets of water over. His eyes immediately lit up, and he quickly ran over to take the water from the butler. He smiled and said, "Thank you, Uncle Gong!"

Butler Gong was puzzled as to why the two buckets of water were so valued by the old master and Situ Xing. The old master had given him a glass of this water to drink before. It was unusually sweet and refreshing.

Furthermore, he also realized that after drinking the water, he realized that his body was getting healthier. However, he had never asked about the water.

Situ Xing smiled so much that his eyes became two lines. He hugged the two buckets of water as if they were his precious treasures. He was very touched as he said, "The old master is really my soulmate. He actually left this for me."

Ever since Gong Tianhao woke up and learned that Gong Tianhao had really lost his memory, Situ Xing had never fed Gong Tianhao this water again. He only continued to give him the medicine.

Gong Tianhao looked at Situ Xing's silly smile and said somewhat speechlessly, "Isn't this just ordinary water? Look at how happy you are. You look like a fool."

Situ Xing shook his head and said, "Boss, you wouldn't understand even if I told you. It's because you've lost your memory. Uncle Gong, does the old master have anything else to say?"