1

I came back from patrol absolute chaos in Sector 45 headquarters . a Soldier came running up to me " Commander Warner " , " Yes private ? " . " The regent he was shot " . " Shot ! " . I ran with the commotion to find my brother on the floor of Juliette Ferreras bedroom . a Broken window and blood on the floor , I kneel next to my brother I haven't seen him in this much pain . Ever . I asked all the soldiers to leave my brother and go back to their tasks . I helped Delalieu pick him off of the floor and take him to the medical wing . His eyes were out of focus he was losing consciousness.

After they took him in at the medical wing for emergency surgery I waited outside of the room on the floor , trying to process what happened . I can't believe Juliette shot my brother, what even . Running off with Kent out of all of the soldiers Kent ? She could have done better . I scoff at my own thought . "Commander Warner " I snap back to reality realising it's one of my soldiers I quickly get up from the floor. " Yes private? " . " Here are the reports we found something that might be helpful for both you and Warner ." " Thanks private " I shoot him a smile of genuine gratitude and dismiss him . I take the file to Delalieu who is preparing Warners room for his arrival . " Hey pops " I say as I enter the room . He turns around and smiles at me from his thin lense glasses . Delalieu is actually my grandfather but Warner just sees him as a loyal lieutenant . " Some soldiers sent me a report of suspicious activity near unregulated territory " . He is interested now ,he stands next to me as I open the files . " a Car was reported stolen this morning , look " I point at a blurry picture . " It looks like Ferreras " . He nodds . " Thanks dear I'll definitely show this to Mr. Warner " . "All right, well I need to get to work , Warner will probably want leads when he's gained his consciousness , byeeeeee " . I wave as I shut the door behind me .

I leave to my room and change into something more comfortable. I put on black cargos with a black top and military boots. I put my hair into a ponytail leaving my curtain bangs to hang out . I check my reflection in the mirror fix my bangs and make up . I look at myself for a second I look like Warner in a way you'd say we are related . I have his blonde hair and permanent frown . The difference between us is that I have softer facial features unlike the Andersons and blue eyes. All of the Andersons have green eyes . I sometimes see similarities between me and Kent it's his eyes that memorize me , we have exactly the same eye colour . But I'm getting ahead of myself here . I step into my office and start scanning the surveillance cameras . After about three hours of watching the video over and over again . I found something I didn't want to be true , the car dissapers off of the radar none of the men's tracking serum are working . They must have gone through that nuclear field of forbidden territory . I've heard rumours about a rebellion , Omega Point . The possibility is always there . I need to get to the bottom of this .