(𝐈) 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

??? 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I FELT MYSELF FADING AWAY, the thirst gnawing away at my body bit by bit. As I attempted to pull my thin cloth around me, inhaling the long-gone scent of my love. I knew that it was of course, no longer there, yet my "new-born" brain was too drained to even know so.

'Get up, scum.' A heavily accented masculine voice came from where I assumed the bars to be, I could barely make out his words, albeit the fact that he couldn't pronounce the English correctly or that my ears were no longer able to function.

Arms suddenly wrapped around my arm, hauling me up roughly onto my legs, which I could barely feel, 'Follow. Do not try anything.' The voice spoke again, knowing I was on my last legs, literally, they felt no need to supply more than the two henchmen that I could make out.

I, again, could not understand him through his thick words and felt myself being shoved forward. I gasped in shock before attempting to walk on behind the other.

The walk felt like I was being dragged through the depths of the Field Of Punishment itself, my body could barely by felt, never mind controlled by my own brain.

Time had passed, yet I didn't know how much. 

I saw the light at the end of the corridor, gentle, yet dim, flickering candlelight into a small chamber-like room. My vision was too blurry to make out anything just yet, I heard the door shut behind me and several bolts being locked as the two men exited, leaving me there. Alone.

My sight began to hold black spots dancing around as I felt myself fall onto the cold... wet? Floor.

As I felt my being drift away, I saw a figure leaning over me... A dark... Cold... Figure.

Delphine?

"You'll never know how many dreams

I've dreamed about you

Or just how empty they all seemed without you

So kiss me once, then kiss me twice

Then kiss me once again

It's been a long, long time"

𓆩☀𓆪

MONTE HAD BEEN SCREAMING FOR HOURS, the nightmare never seeming to end as it played in his head, it all ended in the same way.

Jack had been placed in the cell next door and was sitting in the corner lips forever in shock.

𓆩☀𓆪