F O U R ✮

"Thank you.." She blushed, and she didn't know what else to do or say all other than lead me to her bedroom.
      —————————————————
                                  Y/N

Once inside my bedroom, he pushed me onto my own bed. "Are you on birth control?" He asked, undoing his pants.

"No.. But I have condoms." I admitted, and he nodded with a smirk.

"Good girl.. Always prepared, huh?" His words made me blush again, and I just nodded.

I reach into my my nightstand as I pull out an unopened box of condoms.

"You can open the package while I get undressed, okay?" I said as I stood up, and then I started undressing myself.

"Alright, will do, princess." He said with a wink before opening the unopened box of condoms.

As I got undressed, I revealed more skin, such as a bit of belly fat and stretch marks. Tom turned to look at me, and his eyes widened.

"Woah, you hid that under your baggy clothes?.." He asked, as he put the box of condoms down.

"Yeah, um.. I did.." I slowly nod, and he smirked again.

"You're absolutely beautiful.." He said solemnly as he ran a finger across one of the stretch marks on my lower belly.

"You really think so?" I asked him, and my face lit up.

"I know so." He said as he grabbed my hips again and kissed me.

(Just remember that you are beautiful the way you are. Don't let anyone else say otherwise 🫶)

"Can I admit something?.." I asked him as I pulled away from the kiss, and he nodded.

"Yeah, you can admit anything." He said with a soft smile.

"I've.. I've never done this before, and I'd like it for you to be gentle at first.." I admitted, and I felt a bit embarrassed, but he nodded as he understood where I came from.

"We'll do it in your pace. There's no need to rush now, is there?" He said with a smirk as he squeezed my hips before letting go.

I nodded and smiled softly at him, and then I got on top of the bed. "Do you wanna be on top of me?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, I'll be on top." Tom said. "Now, about the condom.. How about you roll it on?"

My eyes widened. "I don't know how to.." I said shyly.

"Practice makes perfect. If it's wrong, I'll fix it." He reassures me, and I nod.

I took a condom as I carefully opened the package of it. I then held on top of the condom before rolling it on, then I dragged it up a bit and rolled it down completely. I made sure that there was air between his tip and the condom so it doesn't tear when he comes.

"Wow, look at that. It's better than what I can do." He admitted truthfully, and my eyes slightly widened in surprise.

"Really?" I asked. "You aren't saying that just to make me feel better?"

He shook his head. "I wouldn't have dragged it up like that, I never have." He shrugs.

"Oh wow, well.." I shrugged as well.

"Are you ready for this, though?" He asked with a bit of concern. He wanted to make sure that I was truly ready, and I was.

"Yeah, I am. I am truly ready for this." I admitted truthfully as I looked into his eyes.

He took off his shirt since he forgot to do that, and then he moved closer. "Do you mind if I finger you a bit first?"

I shook my head. "No, I don't mind."