v

"Hi, this is Alejandra Moretti and I'm doing WIRED's autocomplete interview! The first question is:

when is alejandra moretti's birthday?

My birthday is October 17th 1997 and I'm a Libra! Also I'm born one day after Charles Leclerc who's probably my best friend which is pretty cool. That's how we met actually, my parents were visiting Monaco when my mum went into labour and she was next to Pascale on the labour ward at the hospital and they've, and me and Charles, have been friends ever since. Okay next question:

who is alejandra moretti?

A bigggggg tea enthusiast which is because I lived in London for the first 15 years of my life and drank literally nothing else but not earl grey though that shit is NASTY!

who is alejandra moretti's biggest inspiration?

This is such a cliche but definitely my mum. She had me when she was 19 and definitely had to grow up a lot quicker than most. Even though she was juggling a newborn and studying she was always so determined to achieve her dream of becoming a makeup artist - which she is now, and where I get my love of really extravagant eye looks from. So yeah, she's always taught me that my dreams are achievable no matter what as long as I work hard.

what is alejandra moretti's favourite song?

Can I be extremely messy and say About You?? No I'm joking, but my vocals are so good on that song it's actually kind of annoying. But to be honest I like everything, if I was gunna be really pretentious I'd say some really underground artist that has like 5 monthly listeners on soundcloud but I love Norman Fucking Rockwell by Lana Del Rey. That whole album, but that song in particular, was such an anchor in my life during a pretty rough time and Lana's voice is just so beautiful and I can't believe she actually features on my new album coming out it's actually crazy. Thank you Norman Reedus for making snow on the beach possible!!!

alejandra moretti siblings

I don't actually have any siblings. If anyone wants me as a sister send me an application to fill out.

... actually I lied, the Leclerc boys are basically my brothers so I definitely don't need anymore of those.

alejandra moretti boyfriend

Well I don't have one of those either so, applications open for that one!

what is alejandra moretti's favourite food?

Sushi, but only if it's vegetarian because I actually can't stand fish at all. I love a curry as well though - especially a chicken tikka masala.

when is alejandra moretti's new album out?

20th of September! Mark it on your calendars cause it's going to be epic!

what is alejandra moretti's beauty line called?

Rare Beauty! It's still in the early stages but we've got some really exciting stuff coming out later this year so stay tuned for that one!

And that's all we've got time for today! I'm Alejandra Moretti and make sure to stream my new single Karma and my sophomore album Midnights when it's out!"