t h r e e

____________________

DROPLETS OF WARM WATER caressed her skin with a gentle heat, rolling down the heavy curve of her breast and trickling down her stomach as she showered. She lifted her arms over her head, running her nimble fingers through her hair as the gentle stream of water washed over her. She knew he was looking, his dark gaze heavy with lewd appreciation and fixed on every move of her soapy hands as they slowly trailed back down to smooth over the curves of her body.

She welcomed his lustful gaze, making no move to close the curtain between them as he casually leaned back against the wall in front of her, seemingly enjoying the lewd display.

She wasn't sure exactly when it had happened. She guessed she could say it began with the lingering eyes, over the last few days she'd spent tending to his wounds her gaze would find his more often than not. Gentle, warm, inviting. She'd find herself staring at the way his brows furrowed when the tea she'd make him was too hot, or the gentle smile that would come over him when he'd gaze out the window of her cabin as if admiring the lively nature surrounding them. The shy and longing glances shared between one another as if they both shared a mutual attraction.

It was the small things she'd noticed about him that made her heart race.

Or maybe it was the flirty remarks, the way his lips would pull up ever so slightly as he confidently complimented her every move. Her cheeks would flush whenever he'd speak of her "exotic beauty" as he so often phrased it. He'd mention how soft her hair was, how plump her lips were, how cute her walk was. He'd mention it so casually yet every drop of seriousness seemed to rain heavy on his words as he spoke, as if making a point that he meant every word he'd told her.

Or maybe it was the gentle touches they'd share. The way his fingers would linger over hers every time she handed him a cup of tea, warm and soft as they brushed her own. The way his body would press against hers as he reached for a plate above her, gentle yet so positively exhilarating her heart nearly stopped every time. Or the way he would lean into her every time she spoke, his warm body closing the space between them as he listened with unwavering attention.

It all led to her showering off the grime of the day as he watched. She still wasn't sure how. Not even minutes before she'd told him she would go shower, and she didn't close the door behind her. It was bold of her. Leaving the door open for him, inviting him in. She wanted it. It was an invitation he accepted easily, silent as he stepped into the steam of the bathroom and watched her.

Like a hawk.

Dilated pupils swirling with an innate sexual desire following every movement like a predator to its prey.

She'd never done anything like this before. It was exhilarating. Hot.

To say she was wet was an understatement, pun intended.

"Can I help, sweetheart?" Kakashi suddenly asked heatedly, the first words he had spoken since he came in, his husky voice almost strained as he moved towards her. His pants hung dangerously low on his waist, the prominent v-shape below his abs trailing down into his waistband, and muscles tense as he approached. He looked like a man starved as he watched her, desperate to touch her body and she welcomed it with a smile.

She loved it.

The steam of the shower fogged up the glass of her mirror, filling the air around them and heating the room even more between them if that was even possible. It felt sensual. Perfect. She needed him.

"I would love that, Kakashi." She didn't recognize her voice as she spoke the very words that crossed the line they'd unconsciously made over the last few days spent together, her tone sultry as she let out soft pants. Her core throbbed and an unfamiliar heat traveled throughout her body.