2

Davina and two of her guards, was placed as lookout along with two other specialists called Timmy and Riven. Timmy seemed like a great guy, but Riven was a little stuck up.

"I'm not the only one seeing that right?" Davina called out at once the two guards gently pushed the Princess away to see clearly. "No, your royal highness it seems like the trix has arrived.

"Saladin!" The girl shouted "prepare for battle," Saladin looked far in the distance and saw Darcy alone with a bunch of horrid creatures, big and small.

"Boys prepare to fight!" Saladin shouted. All the specialists armed themselves with weapons upon weapons.

The creatures stopped a few metres away from the gate. Everything stood still, everyone waiting for the first move.

"Charge!" Saladin bellowed. Thousands of boys ran into the mess of a battle.

Davina transformed into her fairy form flying down to the action.

The sound of swords echoed through the school.

Davina took notice of a monster, coming from behind a specialist who was too indulged in a battle to notice.

She had grabbed a sword just before and sliced through the monster whole saving the un expecting student.

The boy turned around watching her in awe as she continued to fight other monsters.

"Wow," he muttered. "She's amazing isn't she dear nephew." As the boy turned he was met with his uncle winking at him. He blushed walking off fighting other battles.

"Davina! Your right!" Sky hollered. "Just in time!" She laughed loudly back.

The two teamed up fighting as many creatures as possible. "Hey, we make a good team!" Sky exclaimed. "Hell yeah!" The girl shouted back.

They split up fighting creatures everywhere. Davina took notice of Darcy floating just above her. She flew up to the witch.

"Hey!" She yelled catching the witch by surprise.

"A fairy! I didn't expect one of you here." Darcy shouted back.

The two started fighting magic beams shooting everywhere. Many of the unoccupied specialists including the boy from earlier started watching the battle admiring Davina from afar.

Darcy was close to losing and promptly made the decision to retreat with all the horrid creatures.

The sound of cheering was booming throughout the whole school.

We did it!" One student shouted. "Yeah!" Another one continued.

Davina safely landed on the ground transforming back was met with a bone crushing hug from both Shy and Brandon. "Devi, that was amazing!" Brandon hollered.

The trio talked for a while before Davina got called to discuss something with Saladin.

"What's up?" Davina questioned confused. Saladin sighed tiredly "We're suspecting another attack and we will move locations to Alfea where we can all fight this battle together. However, we need your permission to move forward since your troops won't listen to anyone else."

"Of course! Shall I go to inform them of the move at once?" Davina hummed.

"I think it will be better if we announce it all together." Saladin expressed. Davina nodded in understanding.