Taken..

A/N!! story time zone: after cc's death and Elizabeth's disappearance

Michael's POV

I hate it. I should've stopped it. It's my fault. No matter what anyone tells me. I sigh and look at the clock, seeing it's only 11am. "Michael?" my mom knocked as she opened the cracked door. She came and sat on my bed, rubbing my back. "are you okay?" she asked moving the hair out of my face. no. i'm not. but i just shrugged. "don't lie to me please." of course. my mother knows me better than anyone. i can't hide anything from this woman. i lay down my head on her lap as she rubbed my head. she's comforting. but of course here comes my father with his rampage. "Michael!!" he yelled stomping up the stairs. "william don't" mother breathed out. "i need you to go to the store for me. i need some screws and bolts" he said angrily, ignoring my mother. "i'll just go for you" my mom said getting up. "no! michael will. right michael?" he looked at me with that look. that look that gives me cold chills. my mom looked at me and sighed as i nodded. she walked up to me and kissed my head and left the room. william watched her walk down the stairs then whispered "you better get the right size this time or i'll beat your ass so hard you won't be able to shed a tear!" my breath hitched at his words. i quickly got up and put on a jacket and left, as i walked down the sidewalk, i counted the money in my wallet. 12 dollars should be enough. i sighed and kept walking, though i felt as if i'm being watched. i've had that feeling for a while now.. a week maybe? it could be guilt.. "god damn it" i mumbled as i rubbed my face. i'm not in the mental state to do anything right now. i grabbed my phone from my pocket and checked my messages. one from my mom, one from my excuse of a father, one from henry, and one from Paisley. my childhood best friend. she's basically another sister to me. i opened her text and then that's when i felt someone grab me.

Noah's POV

I watched as my team grabbed the teen afton and put him to sleep. he didn't even put up a fight. we put him in the car and drove home. your probably wondering why i kidnapped him? because he's valuable i guess you'd say. we got back home and took him to the basement where i tied him to a chair. i don't wanna put him in a cell just yet. in about 7 minutes he woke up and started looking around panicked. i was hiding in the room watching him. he struggled against the ropes trying to break free. "it's not gonna help any" i said walking up to him. "who are you? where am i?!" he snapped. "feisty are we?" i asked circling him. he followed me with his head ever so slowly. "do you know why your here?" i asked. "if i knew why then i wouldn't have asked any questions" he snapped. i rolled my eyes. "your father and i made a deal, and he didn't hold up his end of the bargain, so i'm taking something he values so he will have no choice BUT to pay me what he owes. he scoffed "good luck with that. you have the wrong person if you want someone my father values. take one of his animatronics or tools! that'll piss him off enough" i looked at him confused. "what?" "not all parents value their children fireball" he rolled his eyes at the end of that sentence. "drop your little attitude mr" i snapped. i noticed him flinch but then he scoffed and rolled his eyes again. i cut his feet loose from the chair and lifted him up and slammed him roughly (but not to roughly) to the ground, his hands still tied behind his back. his breath hitched and he looked to the ground panicking. i'm not gonna hurt him. just intimidate him. "look at me." i said sternly. he continued to look at the ground. "look at me!" i said pulling his face so his eyes meet mine. as soon as i locked eyes with him, i felt a spark in my body. my eyes widened at his eyes. his blue-ish grey-ish eyes. they look almost like a lilac or some sort of purple shade. i could get lost in his eyes. i licked my lips and let go of him. "what do you mean 'not all parents value their children?'" i asked keeping our eyes locked, scanning his face. his soft looking lips. long lashes. gosh he's pretty. "why do you care all of the sudden" he mumbled. he sounded nervous. i raised an eyebrow at his response and he started losing focus with me. his eyes were looking at me, but fading in and out. "hey. focus" i said snapping my fingers in front of his face. "fuck" he whispered as he rested his head downwards from looking up at me. "are you okay?" i asked, watching his movements. "i-.." he started, and then passed out. "fuck.. APRIL! MAX!"