balcony

Michael's POV

I woke up in a room. i would've thought that he'd put me in a cell. i sat up slowly, feeling a pounding sensation in my head. "fuck.." i mumbled, rubbing my head. i scanned the room slowly. "you would expect this dude to have guards.." i said talking to myself. i looked up and noticed a camera in the room. well shit. he's probably got them all over this damn place. then i froze. "shit shit shit shit shit" i repeated. getting louder with each word. i started searching for my phone but didn't find it nowhere. "shit!" i'm gonna die. i'm legit gonna die as soon as i get home.. if i ever get home.. that's it! i'm never going home!! i'll move to Canada! but Paisley.. and mom.. UGHHH!! "oh! your awake!" i jumped at the voice and turned around. i opened my mouth to speak but the person continued. "i'm April and this is my sister Maxine! you can call her Max though" i looked at them both. they don't seem to bad.. "did fireball send you?" they laughed a bit at my response. "you mean mr. Carter? not exactly" as she was speaking, i explored their details. April has long dark brown hair with blonde streaks throughout her hair, and Max has the same brown hair as her, just a tad bit lighter, minus the blonde streaks. both of their eyes are a forest green with a light skin tone. "I ran some tests on you to see why you passed out and i noticed that you seem to not get any sleep or protein. why is that if you don't mind me asking?" i paused and thought about max's comment. i rubbed my face in frustration. "i made a mistake and did something bad and lost someone special in the process" "how long ago?" april continues to ask more questions. i stood for a minute. "what's todays date?" i asked "december 8th" i started counting on my fingers "back in July" they looked at me in shock "you haven't eaten or slept in 5 months?!?!" april stated. "oh no! i have! forcefully" i mumbled the last part and started fiddling with my fingers. i don't like this anymore. i miss Paisley. i miss my mom. i miss my sister.. she's been missing for a while and my mom is so worried. now that i'm gone, i have no clue what's gonna happen. i sat on the floor and held my knees to my chest thinking. "we'll be back later" said Max as they left. after they left i started thinking more and more until my head became a black hole of thoughts. i started crying. why does this stuff always happen to me? i looked towards the window and got up. i opened the curtains and found a balcony. i wiped my teary eyes and walked out. this man has a whole mansion. i shouldn't be surprised. "pretty out here isn't it?" i jumped at the voice and turned around. "great. it's you" i said turning back around. "we didn't come off at a good start. allow me to try again. i'm Noah Carter, i'm 18, and yes, i kidnapped you" i looked at him. he's being such a gentleman all of the sudden. i looked him up and down and turned back to looking forward. "i'm Michael Afton, i'm 16, and.. i don't know what else" he chuckled at the end of my sentence. i just rolled my eyes. "i'm trusting you with a free will to go anywhere except the basement and you can't leave the property. i'll also give you your phone, but you have some restrictions that you should know, correct?" i nodded. i don't wanna go home now. maybe i won't die here. he handed me my phone and i held it. "can i text my best friend at least. please? i won't tell her we're i am! i just can't go alone without talking to her" Noah nodded. "yeah but there is no reason. Paisley is already here."