Tale 1: Sunset (Pt. 1)

"Oh Apollo, god of the Sun, 

Beware of the point for the arrows of love."

Artemis, goddess of the wild and the moon, was seen pondering in the many gardens of the Olympus. Her arch sitting besides her, while she was in deep thought. Many of the other gods had noticed her, but were either to busy or to scared to disturb her, since it was weird seeing her anywhere but the forest.

None were to invested to know but Eros, god of love. Eros and Artemis were really close together, but not for the reason you might thought. Artemis was the one who taught Eros how to shoot arrows, and since then, they have been pretty close.

Eros walked to her and sited besides her. Artemis noticed and greeted him, and so did he. Eros asked if something was wrong, seeing her so deep in thought. Artemis sighed and started to tell her story.

"Well, dear friend, it all started some years ago. I was tired of people disturbing my peace while Im taking a bath in the deep forest. So, to find the perfect spot, I tried in thousands of rivers and lakes, all across Greece. And, indeed i found it, but something happened in one of the tries that has not escaped my mind"

"I was trying in a pond in the mountains, up north. Everything was going perfect, until i heard some sounds besides me, and young boy appeared between the bushes! He did not look older than three, and we both locked eyes. I was planing to turn him into some animal or something, but it seemed too harsh. Instead I just erased his recent memories and I turned invisible and fleed."

"It has been years, but I still feel like I had not punished him enough, and I can not stop thinking about it"

Eros was midly surprised to hear all of her story, and after recollecting his thoughts, he mustered: "Well, Artemis, Im sorry that this whole thing has been eating you inside, so, I will be at your disposal if you need anything"

Artemis faced him, with her expression changing into a mischievous grin: "Actually, I already have a plan to take my revenge, and you will come in handy" 

It maybe was a bit exagerated, but in Olympus, Apollo, god of Sun and Arts, had the title of causing the worst ending for his lovers, and Artemis knew that, for she was his twin sister. After some planning, Artemis called Apollo to "show him something"

Apollo, unsuspecting, came where his sister was standing. "Do you see that boy, over there?" She asked. Apollo leaned to the rails to focus his gaze, and just when he finally saw what his sister meant, Eros shot an arrow of love to Apollo's back, making him fall in love with that boy.