𝟎𝟕 , money for fun ‼️

⇢ ぇ ﹏ ˒ LOVE BOMB ❜ ᵎᵎ ⿻ 🍰

0:00 ─────|──── 1:10
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

  — AFTER spending a bit of money (trust me, this is not clickbait), we found ourselves just driving around aimlessly. I open my phone and open Snapchat, responding to Kym, Anya, Megan, and Aaron with cute filters. I make sure to open everyone else's snaps before taking a picture of William and sending it out to everyone. Of course, I save the photo before sending it. Almost immediately, Kym snaps me back.

I quickly send her a snap before going into my messages and tapping into the cup pong game she sent

I quickly send her a snap before going into my messages and tapping into the cup pong game she sent. Naturally, I dominate, sinking like 6 cups because I'm just that good. I glance up from my phone and realize we're driving into some little town.

"Where are we going?" I inquire, peering out at the trees whizzing by.

"You'll see," William responds mysteriously.

  — ANDY GOLDFARB pov

Aaron and I were hanging out after school, and honestly, I just wanted to get away from Lydia. I still can't believe I'm dating someone other than Chloe.

"So... You and Lydia?" Aaron questions me with an unreadable expression.

"I'll be honest with you, I don't even like her. I'm dating her because I was mad that Chloe wouldn't talk to me, and I just did it on impulse," I confess.

"Look where that's gotten you," Aaron remarks.

"I screwed up, man," I admit.

"At least you're self-aware," Aaron replies.

"Very encouraging," I say, rolling my eyes at Aaron's comment.

"I'm just stating the truth," Aaron says, grabbing his phone. I notice he's opening a snap from Chloe with a filter on. Checking my phone, I see I've got nothing from her until a snap comes in, revealing some guy with weird blonde hair.