Did I just sign my own death sentence?

It has been 3 months since he met Rain the walking tsunami and he just can't help himself anymore!

He just needs to train this kid even if it means hurting him a little and popping his innocent bubble he has been living in for years!

Well not so innocent bubble since I heard him scream daddy for hours a few weeks ago when he and Venice stayed over. I guess my beast of a son knows how to hit all his right spots!

Uughh, I shouldn't think about it anymore before I kick Venice out for having sex in our house! Pete was ready to storm his room thinking he was hurting his sweet little nong Rain but I know he liked it very much.

You should have seen his big smile the next morning, he may have been limping the rest of the day but he had never glowed this much as when he had his little adventure in Venice childhood room.

Is that one of his other kinks? Is having sex in your childhood room better? I should ask Pete he will know it, afterall we did test out his bed in his grandmother's house many times!

There goes nothing about sneaky sex and fearing to be discovered, especially with the thin walls in his grandmother's house.

It is so much fun to see Pete try to be quiet but failing every time until he screams his lungs out and we have to pretend to sleep when his grandmother comes to check up on us!

I will never forget the first time when Pete tried to stop me but ended up being the one to jump me and ride me for hours until the morning and his grandmother got worried since she thought he was sick.

He looked so cute all red from embarrassment since his grandmother wanted to stick a thermometer in his butt to check his temperature like they do with babies.

I have never seen him stutter and run so fast as when his grandmother showed up with her thermometer and anal fever medication!

[In belgium it's called suppositoire, but I don't know about other countries ;)]

Luckily I filmed everything as a memory for when we are old so we can look back on our happy moments.

Pete still doesn't know about the video so he will surely be surprised when I show him in a few years!

I can't wait to film his reaction to it and show everyone!

Now let's not forget my point here, I need to make a clumsy Rain into a not so clumsy Rain without getting in trouble with Pete, Macau or Venice.

If I want to keep the kid safe, secret bodyguards alone won't do, so I should make him gain some strength too!

That's why Vegas has convinced Rain behind his son's and husband's back of learning some self defense moves.

Maybe if this goes well he can teach him how to shoot and then just make him fight against him when he is ready for it.

Let's just see how his first lesson goes before he starts planning any further.

"Hey, Rain let's have some father son time?" I asked Rain when Venice left with Pete earlier for some business with Porsche.

Normally Venice doesn't work for our family but from time to time if Pete asks him he will accompany him. Just like today when Pete wanted me to come with him but I had another meeting to go to so he asked Venice instead.

I didn't really have one but this is my only chance to be alone with nong Rain without them. There is no one who can stop me from training Rain today.

"Yes, uncle, what are we going to do?" Rain had asked so innocently.